k7 wrote:

bump wink

No way! I remember you from 8bc! You ran that donation-based tape label. That was a cool idea, and I remember it every now and then. Are you still doing it? The website you link to from your Bandcamp is down.

All my physical media and obsolete electronics are currently in storage, but I think I got this one and this one. The Wayback Machine lets me know they were originally released in 2009, and you only made six of each. smile

EDIT: Double post.

Last edited by Awol (Mar 1, 2022 4:59 am)

ohio gozaimasu

hello !!!!!!

ohio gozaimasu

hello !!!!!!

still here in 2022 baby~

still here in 2022 baby~

Praha, Czech republic

Likewise!

Argentina

I know about this site some months ago or a year I think, and I come to research some thingies for diferent trackers and programs and stuff.

I think chipmusic is dead in someway, but the spirit of that is still alive and that's why people still coming here (with a less frequency, but there participate in some way n.n)

Nomad's Land

Pfft, chipmusic was dead 15 years ago.

Paris, France

Here in 2022 smile

.FILTHadelphia

Still lurking.

Indiana

I do little nostalgia checks smile

Australia

still here and still using lsdj! maybe we can keep this thread going until chipmusic becomes a thriving community once more smile

Kiel, Germany

Surely there must be a reason peeps keep coming back to check in - maybe there's a new wave of artists coming

I don't even know what adjective best describes the fact that this is the most active thread on here

Last edited by epichunt (May 3, 2022 11:45 am)

STereochan wrote:

Surely there must be a reason peeps keep coming back to check in - maybe there's a new wave of artists coming

I sure hope so or maybe artists like me are coming back to it.