Dublin, Ireland

Any Irish chipmusic heads around Dublin on Friday, pop up to the Mezz Room of the Twisted Pepper, as Gamepak⁸ rocks it out with a night of suitably 8-bit tunage, with performers including Chipzel, Skp and our first stateside guest, Adamgetsawesome! Also featuring a demoscene visuals showcase, the console VJ stylings of iNFOTOXIN, bigscreen gaming action and simply silly amounts of fun!

From 11:15pm in the Mezz room of the Twisted Pepper on Abbey Street. Map link here.

There's a facebook eventpage here.

How could yous resist!!

Oh and stay tuned for Baseck, Subversus & PCP at Gamepak on Friday 11th June!!

Liverpool, UK

apsaloutely gutted that I can't make it, hope it's a banger of an event!

Dublin, Ireland

Hey no worries sure hopefully you'll make over another time!

Second Friday of every month y'all!!!

I have work the next day but was so tempted to make the Belfast trip down.

Dublin, Ireland

Be sure come down for Baseck on June 11 then!! Oh and secret teeth, if you fancy playing a gig  sometime before the end of the year, just hit us up!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

How did it all go? Did Adam destroy?

Boulder, CO

Oh yea, this show was fucking amazing. Chipzel destroyed, then skp destroyed what was left. I picked up the pieces and destroyed my gameboy (trufax, luckily the cart only suffered cosmetic damage). Seriously though this was my favorite show I have played to date hands down. Thanks to the Gamepak crew for putting me on this. The crowd and atmosphere were to die for. Anyone have video?

Dublin, Ireland

Hey Cheers again Adam for coming over & playing that literally smashing show!! Proper chipsound carnage!!

Our amazing secret spycam bot will be releasing video clips soon, stay tuned!!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Sweet!

Does Gamepak have a website? I would like to keep posted on what is going on.

Dublin, Ireland

No website as such as yet but you can keep up to date on our shenanigans on Facebook or Myspace or Twitter and we'll try to keep you posted on here too!