United Kingdom

Nex is awesome!

Hoxton, London UK

this could've been the first ever usb camera!

lolusa

oh my gaaaaaahhhhd

geldrop

great!!

b.t.w. mods don't have to be complex to be good.

Philly/NY

do want.

NorthTtrrrway
gijs wrote:

great!!

b.t.w. mods don't have to be complex to be good.

exactly that!!

...what a tasty plate of pasta by the way

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

w0w....
nex level again!

i wounded about that thread you described w/ the scrambeled logo...

thanks guys smile and i am glad people like simple mods too, one of my fav mods is actually my usb cart that is also a programmer, stupidly simple but very effective!

xero wrote:

w0w....
nex level again!

i wounded about that thread you described w/ the scrambeled logo...

yea exactly, three times i wired this before i got a perfect nintendo logo!!!!

Wellington, NZ

Couldn't you just shove a USB transferer in there and not switch the rom chip? You can still read the .sav file and that's all you need for the pictures.

If that is the case I may have to give this a try if i get my hands on a spare gameboy camera.

Unsubscribe

Switching the room chip offers up the ability to use the hardware for homebrew dev using the hardware though big_smile

OwenMcGarry wrote:

Couldn't you just shove a USB transferer in there and not switch the rom chip? You can still read the .sav file and that's all you need for the pictures.

If that is the case I may have to give this a try if i get my hands on a spare gameboy camera.

yea if all i wanted was the saves, but i want to do stuff with the rom too. now i have a flash cart with a camera attached to it, like someone said possible video to sound options?

arfink wrote:

True, not that I'd call jose a real genius except in the most sarcastic sense of the word. Would you consider sharing the pinouts etc.?

if you look in some of the pics you can see my notes for the pin outs, so let me sort through them and convert them into something digital and i will post them up smile

pinouts if anyone is interested:

FLASH chip    camera chip

01 - NC
02 - Cart pin 30----------reset
03 - 01---------A11
04 - 31---------A10
05 - 02---------A09
06 - 03---------A08
07 - 13---------A07
08 - 14---------A06
09 - 15---------A05
10 - 16---------A04
11 - NC
12 - NC
13 - 17---------A03
14 - 18---------A02
15 - 19---------A01
16 - 20---------A00
17 - 21---------D00
18 - 22---------D01
19 - 23---------D02
20 - 25---------D03
21 - 24---------GND
22 - 24---------GND
23 - 08---------VCC
24 - 26---------D04
25 - 27---------D05
26 - 28---------D06
27 - 29---------D07
28 - NC
29 - 32---------OE
30 - Cart pin 03----------WE
31 - NC
32 - 24---------GND
33 - NC
34 - NC
35 - 09---------A19
36 - 07---------A18
37 - 06---------A17
38 - 10---------A16
39 --11---------A15 
40 --05---------A14
41 - 04---------A13
42 - 12---------A12
43 - 30---------CE
44 - 08---------VCC

Venezuela

i want this!!!!! :DDDDd that would be USEFULL is a shame the usb cart that expensive and like imposible to get around here...

Any way possible to do this with a DS flash cart?? but instead of USB use the microSD they use (similar to the R4) cuz i have one R4 eating dust. Sorry if this sound insane, but i dont know anything about hardward and chips! sad((

ui wrote:

i want this!!!!! :DDDDd that would be USEFULL is a shame the usb cart that expensive and like imposible to get around here...

Any way possible to do this with a DS flash cart?? but instead of USB use the microSD they use (similar to the R4) cuz i have one R4 eating dust. Sorry if this sound insane, but i dont know anything about hardward and chips! sad((

you can buy the USB carts from nonfinite, or ask on the forums thats how i got mine,

and as for your other question, nope it wouldn't work for a start the microSD card is not fast enough to be used as a flash chip, but there is a lot of other reasons why it wouldn't work anyway.

easiest option is to buy the flash chip and then use a programmer to program the camera rather than trying to fit the USB part