San Luis Obispo, CA

Best thread ever.

Thanks -.-

Milwaukee, WI

LEAVE US.  YOU DONT BELONG

))<>((

YOU'RE ALL ONLY FUCKS.

Philly, PA, USA

look, mr. kid, i'm willing to believe that you're not a troll and you're not phib3r optik, but seriously, when you post like three or four times in a row, when you could've just added it into one comment by editing, which you clearly know how to do, it makes it just a little bit hard to take you seriously.

pixls wrote:

look, mr. kid, i'm willing to believe that you're not a troll and you're not phib3r optik, but seriously, when you post like three or four times in a row, when you could've just added it into one comment by editing, which you clearly know how to do, it makes it just a little bit hard to take you seriously.

Well thanks for at least willing to believe me, but I will say, that was my fault, and that was kinda stupid of me to post 3. I just don't understand why when I first come in to your " community"  I'm the one that get trolled when people think I'm the troll? I just made a thread and it all turned into this. :S

[edit] I seriously think I have a problem with not posting it all in one sentence, I do it all the time in IM, etc. lol

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 1:40 am)

admin plz halp

sweden
tacticalbread wrote:
BRKCOREKID wrote:

Are you like profiling me? Lawl, and Sadly atm I don't have any music up on the net atm, I will put some up sometime soon.

lololololol.

What about that song Phib3r Optic 'stole' from you.

^ This. Just post the song....

Chicago IL

or any information that would prove you've been alive for more than a month

Milan, Italy

I really feel bad for the song i've given to him. sad

You don't believe? So all I need to do is show you guys the song? and you will lay off? And stop calling me phib3r_Optik

[edit] Cus, I got it right here...

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 7:20 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Please show us then.

Just posted it on the music section.

Milan, Italy

lol. please someone close this thread.

I never said that song was on the 404 thing, and I never said it was chiptune?