☺☺☺
nitro2k01 wrote:

If someone (me?) can fix that bug, this method will work.

please and thank you smile using two gameboys at the same time is quite jittery (very glad you modded the code /me bows)

Carbondale, IL

Just a reminder that I have 2 ArduinoBoys just lounging about ready to find a new home.  I think I may be close to saturating the market, so after I finish these final 15 I think I may be done.  It's time to be looking at a new project.

As usual, you can find them here: http://sites.google.com/site/gilbertiin … arduinoboy

Riverside, CA

What... the.. ???

I was JUST now looking at these and considering the purchase of one.

rochester, ny

it would be so great to offset mgb's midi.

))<>((

blargh!

I neeed one of these. The second I can afford it, I'll buy one, I just hope you have some left. sad

i would be happy to make arduinoboys when scienceguy stops

Dallas, TX

I've had my eye on one of these for a while now too, gathering up all those parts is just too much of a hassle. Would these still work with one of the 4-pin DMG link cables? I know some midi interfaces use a 5th pin for power

Santiago, Chile

argh, the webpage still says "2 units left", but apparently these are already sold sad
I pray I'll notice in time when the last batch is ready for sale...

Btw, anyone tried the arduinoboy with Nanoloop 2.3 (on GBA SP)?

thieveland ohio

yup i snagged one up!

Melbourne, Australia
AriEdwin wrote:

I've had my eye on one of these for a while now too, gathering up all those parts is just too much of a hassle. Would these still work with one of the 4-pin DMG link cables? I know some midi interfaces use a 5th pin for power

Should do, as long as the arduinoboy has its own power supply from somewhere.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

i'm interested in buying a pre-made arduinoboy circuit.... any in stock and where can i buy? email me with info [email protected]