GNV / FL / USA

Also, Animal Style's LSDJ talk from yesterday: http://vimeo.com/13240905

Thanks to Brana for shooting it and uploading it before I even woke (or sobered) up!

Last edited by NO CARRIER (Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm)

Westfield, NJ
chipocrite wrote:

Thanks for letting us invade your stream for a minute!! I had a blast. Hope it sounded good enough..

Not quite as awesome as being there in person tho. See you all soon!

It sounded great actually! Too bad about the buffering, but everyone enjoyed it muchly.

Philly/NY

8static: Where we fill up a recycling bin with beer bottles before the open mic even starts™

Philly/NY
NO CARRIER wrote:

Whoa. I just woke up. I'm not sure what happened. I gotta go back to sleep. I just had to make sure my glasses were OK.

Nothing quite like the post-drunkenness glasses check.

Westfield, NJ

Got a video up during my recovery shake:

Only one I could get but I'll have some pictures up on Flickr soon smile

Westfield, NJ

Got a few pictures on Flickr now

That's all from me smile

Bronx, NY

^That about sums it up excellently right there.

Neo Jersey

that was an awesome show. nice workshop too, animalstyle big_smile

NYC

woooooooooooo that was a crazy one...2 outta 2 8statics i came home with vomit on me smile

Tacoma WA

wait.  her_prof makes music?

since when.....

i just thought he was that blog guy  wink

Brooklyn, NY
NO CARRIER wrote:

Also, Animal Style's LSDJ talk from yesterday: http://vimeo.com/13240905

Thanks to Brana for shooting it and uploading it before I even woke (or sobered) up!

Mucho gratzi for posting this. Was totally gutted I had to miss it, and the show too, of course.

Unsubscribe
infradead wrote:

i just thought he was that blog guy  wink

Go change a diaper ..;)

MICROMOD DOES THE HEAVY LIFTING. Hope the stream went ok!

BK

holy mother of fun. what a night. da pantz put on an excellent set, peter swimm absolutely killed, neil voss made us all lose our minds and dance like assholes, and void vision brought the fun (and had some excellent backup dancers too might i add).  This was my 2nd 8static, and I have to say if they continue being this amazing I'll definitely continue to show up.

OH, and how cool was the reverse stream? Bit Shifter, Chipocrite, and Natty projected onto the wall at 8static! SURREAL.

Unsubscribe

In the itnerst of group love, Kris, Ks open mic track was silky smooth.

New York, NY

I'm late on this buuut...this was the most fun i've had at a chip show in quite some time. Thanks to everyone who performed/organized.

Westfield, NJ

I completely forgot to mention that I brought 4 friends who had never been to a chip show before and every one of them enjoyed it.

Did anyone else get videos? Haven't seen any uploads yet sad