BOSTON

to be honest, fox baseline viewership hating me is like a life goal of mine ;D

NYC

yea battlelava that was me in the nullsleep shirt ! lol

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Just thought I would draw your attention to an amazing review of this TV appearance and our scene in general

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne … the-decade

Choice quotes:

"what happened to natural music"

"even so, music before the year 2000 seemed fine. Why mess with that?"

))<>((

^^^^ she is an idiot. Not only is she (to be expected) ignorant about chipmusic, but about music in general.

edit: it's a chick lol

Last edited by tacticalbread (Jul 16, 2010 6:23 am)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

but there isn't even a steady beat, tacticalbrk.

Corpus Christi, Texas

Because drums and guitars just grow off of trees.
Totally natural.

The after show was so much better than the actual show.
Also, lol.
I was just making jokes about glow sticks and chiptune.
I don't know if I should feel validated or sad.

Westfield, NJ

"playing a music what they call 'chiptune'" I stopped respecting the writer after this sentence. This may as well be someone's blog. Nothing to see here folks, move on.

Tucson, AZ

England

I've had plenty of retarded conversations with people telling me that music that contains synthesizers isnt real music. Even if it was made before sequencers were around and contains real drums, bass and guitar.

uhajdafdfdfa

I don't think it makes her an idiot if she hates electronic music, it just makes her someone who doesn't like the same music as people who like electronic music. Music is rather subjective and there's plenty of reasons why someone might dislike a Nintendo playing back a series of bleeps and bloops with no human input.

Winter Haven, FL

Holy fucking reverb on the after show clip. The sound was pretty damn awesome. Those obligatory "busting out" of glow sticks made me smirk for a moment.

AANABAY01

heart

Leuven, Bellagium

I always thought you're German @BR1GHT PR1MATE. Great show, nice music!

))<>((
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

heart

Analogue ftw. heart

Chicago, IL USA
DISmantle87 wrote:

I always thought you're German @BR1GHT PR1MATE. Great show, nice music!

I'm not yet convinced they aren't German. I've slept on their futon, it felt a little German. James, grab Lydia, come to Chicago, sleep on my futon, and we can compare notes.

Leuven, Bellagium

AHA, I was right! But why doesn't he speak with zie Guhman accent?! Oh, Mista BR1GHT PR1MATE solve this riddle.!