TmTgr wrote:

A tracker for TI calculators.

))<>((

How about Renoise frontend, with the synthesis engine of Famitracker, and other full soundchip emulation trackers.

Unsubscribe

renoise + chipsounds??

))<>((

but that won't export .nsf, ect. sad

I love Renoise's interface, and I love trackers like Fami, TFM, Beepola, Goat etc, but have never really gotten used to their interfaces, and it'd be sweet to do it all with Renoise.

Last edited by tacticalbread (Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

IT interface with synthesis engine of Renoise. smile

Renoise isn't chipmusic (joke)

uhajdafdfdfa

Renoise isn't chipmusic (not joke)

big_smile

Psydney, Australia

It's a tracker (probably the best out there)

I WISH RENOISE WAS A CHIPMUSIC!

Last edited by iLKke (Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am)

))<>((

Well Renosie is the (PC based) tracker I'm most comfortable with. I started out in electronic music, using Digital Performer and Reason, moved onto Live, then got into chipmusic. LSDJ got me into tracking, but Renoise is the most like the DAWs I used before I got into tracking, so natrually, it's what I feel most comfortable using. (I actually don't even like using regular DAWs anymore lol).

Westfield, NJ

A tracker that goes sideways, because vertical is so annoying (and really inefficient on my widescreen computer).

Psydney, Australia
Decktonic wrote:

A tracker that goes sideways, because vertical is so annoying (and really inefficient on my widescreen computer).

Like this?

c1: c#3 01 047, d#2 01 047, --- -- ---, c#3 01 047, d#2 01 047, --- -- ---

c2: f-4 04 000, --- -- ---, --- -- ---, --- -- ---, f-4 04 000, --- -- ---

Another solution is to add a shitload of channels, and suddenly your widescreeen computer is usable again big_smile

Westfield, NJ
iLKke wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Like this?

Yes! I still wouldn't use it though... I much prefer mixing midi and samples in a DAW.

iLKke wrote:

Another solution is to add a shitload of channels, and suddenly your widescreeen computer is usable again big_smile

Ew, gross.

Unsubscribe

Internet streaming NSF server that streams nsf data to HARDWARE. Maybe using this?

http://www.batslyadams.com/2009/12/nes- … video.html

iLKke wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Like this?

*COUGH*MML*COUGHCOUGH*

brooklyn!
herr_prof wrote:

Internet streaming NSF server that streams nsf data to HARDWARE. Maybe using this?

http://www.batslyadams.com/2009/12/nes- … video.html

like an NES disklavier! i would be down with this!

Unsubscribe

Yea but with less shitty frank zappa music.