Chicago IL

i can get pretty much anywhere the trains go. i'm out in the suburbs (forest park) but only like 20 minutes out of the city. something close to the blue line would be awesome, but not neccessary.

shit maybe we could just meet up at millenium park and have a gay ass picnic? i'll bring the dick!

IL, US

we could meet up at my place, fuck it..im relatively central (near western & chicago)

edit: i even have free time this weekend, though if we met up saturday, youll have to brave my street having some sorta block party

Chicago IL

i'll only go to your place if we have a gay picnic

IL, US

well, thats kinda what a block party is, right?

Chicago, IL USA

gay block party picnic this saturday at esc's?

Chicago IL

dicks 4 dinner

IL, US

hahaha...i think itll be best to hide from the block party in my apartment, but saturday's fine by me

edit: alternately, head to archie's (a bar just around the corner)

Chicago IL

as soon as i figure out where my phone is i'll hit up kkrusty

ok guys, ill leave the kickers at home XD.... just being boisterous. I really  wanted to witness e.s.c do the thing.

The Bronx

You guys need to hit up Vinnie Vitners for sponsorship. Holla at him: http://twitter.com/vitners_

IL, US

ah, well thanks..maybe some other time...there was a guy in st louis who asked me way back in march if id want to come down there, just havent heard back from him...guessing he changed his mind...

@e.s.c;    cool beans....  that guy would be player two ....He didn't change his mind.Im sure he was planning on hitting you up for the next event. I remember talking to him about it. Unfortunately betamod shows are at a stand still for right now.....@Chicago; betamod; whom is not connected to Joy Decoy whatsoever. XD

Chicago, IL USA

Ballin I'm excited.

IL, US

im glad to hear hes not associated with joy decoy in any way..hahaha

lol yeah, STL got punched in the ovaries with that one....Meaning = there wasn't even a reputation to destroy....

back on the topic;

Nom Star!!! your welcome to hit me up anytime!    Id love to come out there and chrape it up!!  big_smile

Chicago, IL USA

Will do man, we need some chrape in the chi.