USA

Litewall + Headless Female Bust

USA

Litewall + Headless Female Bust Version2

USA

Litewall + Male Anatomy

Does this make any of you uncomfortable?

Should I just delete this one?

(I love my Girlfriend/Fiancé. So don't go getting the wrong idea about me.)

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 19, 2010 11:22 am)

USA

Litewall + DMGs Version2

Turku, FIN

Mr. Dragon. Could you maybe make another thread for your own experiments with lightwall?

I have nothing against them, actually really nice work, but this is starting to feel like spamming with so many pages of your screenshots..

This thread is already way too long smile

And after looking at one of the shapes a few messages ago, I just have to say this:

BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Lawrenceville, GA

Try using this.  Is there still a pixel or two between the images if they're 24x24? If not, this would look cooler big_smile

UK

i'm working on a pure data pseudo-port (no offence intended, i'm rubbish at pd!) of litewall. any pd-heads out there want to help me piece together an app for people with no monies?

while i can offer no help, that is a great idea that i would love to have !

USA

RushJet1 - What do you think?

Check out the Litewall Art thread to see more screenshots of your design.

venezuela ccs

Lazerbeat, amazing!!

Neil and Blargg thanks!.

Surface Dragon:  your idea is a great plus to the project!.

Mr. Blargg: The pixel customization can be setting into the Lighttwall?

Last edited by EBOT (Aug 21, 2010 10:33 am)

USA

Thanks EBOT!

Can you think of any new shape designs you would like to see for Litewall?

-Max N.

Chicago, IL USA
firebrandboy wrote:

i'm working on a pure data pseudo-port (no offence intended, i'm rubbish at pd!) of litewall. any pd-heads out there want to help me piece together an app for people with no monies?

That's pretty snazzy. I love the flips.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

not sure why i have ignored this tread... but i just read the last 19 pages... holy shit. awesome.

So nice to see such an amazing project come together so quickly and the community involvement is amazing.

Now my question for this awesome program...
maybe it's been asked before..

Would it make sense to use the Player 2 port to add more control features or make less "menu diving" having 2 controllers plugged in instead of just using one?
Not sure if this is an option, but i just wanted to ask and toss the idea out there. It would be cool to have 2 controllers plugged in for
more at your finger tip control for live purposes. smile

hardcore, Australia
firebrandboy wrote:

I'll jump in on this when I get home. I feel like a processing version might be more useful for the purposes of standalone use.
But I know more about PD/GEM than i do processing.

rochester, ny

could you make 4 images that were like 4 frames of an animation and then switch rapidly between them?

maybe there could be a feature in lite wall that is like, if you hold down right, it will rapidly scroll through the current 4 pictures, thus producing an animated effect. imagine a flame animation or something.