Westfield, NJ
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

just saying, you guys should order this because aaron put a hell of a lot of time into it and he's just about ready to give up on this whole thing, and in a lot of the same ways i am. i cant say i blame him after the shit we've been through with our time in making music.

Maybe the whole giving music away for free thing doesn't really work in the long run?

Cambridge UK

I got nothing at home that can read 3" CDs.

TSSBAY01

it doesnt work as a business model, of course..not anymore. but i would think music thats as good as what aaron makes would do better with cd sales because he kind of works within many different genres. of course its not for everybody but i mean hey, everybody likes to eat food.

Madison, WI

I've been a big fan ever since Bovine Rearrangement on Merck.  I miss that label so much...

Having a listen now.  Had a brief pang of jealousy when I realized you actually know the guy, TSS.

I seem to recall reading somewhere he tracks a lot of his music.  Fucking impressive.

TSSBAY01

we've collab'd a bunch over the years. you can hit up 8bc for some of that stuff if you want.