Philly, PA, USA

what is going on here????
I like my simple, elegant art...

USA

Spooky Ghost Flash Cartridge

Swastikas are pretty creative

birmingham

SurfaceDragon: Stop posting your own artwork for it, it already has artwork. If you want to do that make your own thread.

Philly, PA, USA

Seriously, wtf, you're kind of just abusing my design and i don't appreciate it.

Central-ish VA
pixls wrote:

what is going on here????
I like my simple, elegant art...

I really liked it, it was excellent, definitely the best out of those presented.

seems like someone needs to stop being a fucking n00b.

astral cat

seems like SurfaceDragon needs to fuck off.

Minneapolis

All right you clowns. big_smile Let's not derail this thing here. Thanks!

USA

Sorry. I was just messing around because I was really bored waiting for my girlfriend to come home from work. I didn't think you guys would get so pissed off. I wasn't thinking. I really do love the artwork Pixls. Sorry again,

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm)

astral cat

yesssss! great artwork pixls smile really excited about this ect! big_smile

Philly, PA, USA

thanks for the love everyone

SurfaceDragon wrote:

Sorry. I was just messing around because I was really bored waiting for my girlfriend to come home from work. I didn't think you guys would get so pissed off. I wasn't thinking. I really do love the artwork Pixls. Sorry again,

I understand messing with stuff out of boredom, it was just a little weird with you posting it here like that, it seemed like you were trying to "fix" my art or something. Also just you posting all of your variations in a thread that's just about the cartridge seems out of place. Arfink posted my designs so that people could see what the labels would look like when they get a cart.

USA

USA

I really do love the your art. I wasn't trying to be smug and telling you to fix it. Sorry. I'm just really excited about this project. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to upset you.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 28, 2010 7:58 pm)

Finally making some progress on the software. First, I've got a decent looking menu now, with a nice highlighting effect. Second, there's the menu repair utility in case all the writable Flash gets erased or you accidentally reset while rewriting the menu program. The repair utility will be in a protected sector of the Flash chip, which will prevent it from ever getting erased. Why not put the whole menu into the protected sector? Then it can't be updated with improvements or fixes.

USA

This is very exciting.

Good job Blargg.

Keep up the good work