brighton, uk

dropping this stuff by before I consider ebay.
some gear may need to be repaired - I'll tell you what's wrong with it.

This is my amiga 500. It has a 512kb ram expansion, and I can provide you with whatever disks you need to get started (any public domain software) It will come with a tank mouse, power supply, 520 RF modulator, and some badass aerial cables, as well as wb 1.3 disks.  £30 + postage

40mb amiga hard drive- you can use this in an a600 or a1200, or even an a500 (if you have an IDE controller)
This comes with a hard drive caddy, so if you don't need it please state so we can save postage costs. £10 + postage

This is a no-name amiga sampler that I aquired a while ago- I upgraded shortly after to something a little less noisy. Not the best thing in the world, but gives a great digitized sound. Has problems with TV ground loops, so when you sample you need to unplug the TV from the amiga. Not the best thing in the world, but its better than converting samples! Works on any classic amiga. £6.50 + postage

This is my original badass. I internal prosounded it. Then uninternal prosounded it. All of the cables are still intact inside, you just need to reconnect them. £7 + postage

Second badass. The prosound on this is hilariously badly done. One channel isn't working, the cable inside has probably broken away at the solder point. Give a shit.  £4 + postage

Atari Ste520
Picked this up outside a charity shop and never got it really working. It works (yes It does) but I had no software for it. Expect it to come with the lowest TOS revision, and Iam absolutely sure that it is unexpanded, with no hard disk. Easily upgradeable, and clearly cooler than the amiga in looks. Shame the mouse sucks. This will come with a kettle lead, and you guessed it- a mouse!  £25 + postage

That's all for now kids. I have plenty more stuff, but it'll have to wait til I can be bothered to move again.

PM me your postal address, and what gear you would like to buy, I will quote postage via PM, and then you will send me the money as a gift via paypal.

Anyone who wants to come and collect is welcome to. I have two monochrome atari monitors that need a home as well.

Last edited by CMDR (Sep 1, 2010 8:50 am)

brighton, uk

A new competitor enters:

This is my chair, I bought it from Ikea for like £40 two years ago, and I've been sitting in it ever since. It smells like ass and sweat and is really uncomfortable. The seat is way too small for even the slimmest of ass.

Anyone can have it, just come round to my house and carry it out. My dogs wont care, they hate the thing as much as I do, but they might bite you if you're ugly or tall.

Norwich, UK

PM'd about carts

brighton, uk

Post edited to show cartridges and DS missing.
Thanks NeX and UNiX!

CMDR wrote:

Post edited to show cartridges and DS missing.
Thanks NeX and UNiX!

legend thanks!

Puerto Rico

I'm interested in one, or both, of the dmg's and whatnot, I'll pm later, but I'm really posting to ask how you get that nice look on your pictures. smile