Unsubscribe

it is amazing. Im on my third straight listen.

Turku, FIN

omg this is too good!

It came out pretty great, especially considering the time spent on it. The only weak link was "Whatever You Want", but that might just be me. Good job!

))<>((

brilliant.

Westfield, NJ

It bothers me that you can come up with so many good songs in 48 hours.

Minneapolis

Must... download. Looking forward to this. big_smile

Leuven, Bellagium

Hahahaha this is great!!! To think that you only had 48hrs for this...

I quite liked the prog song, it almost bordered on Guillotine Factory at times.

Ontario, Canada
herr_prof wrote:

it is amazing. Im on my third straight listen.

and you helped!

fluidvolt wrote:

It came out pretty great, especially considering the time spent on it. The only weak link was "Whatever You Want", but that might just be me. Good job!

I agree, I think the issue with that is that it's begging for guitar/organ on it, but I didn't have time to learn the parts.  I probably spent the most time on it of any of them, but it's a lot easier to write and record a pop song in a short time than a progressive rock song.  And yeah, it's pretty much uses my exact LSDJ setup I did on the Guillotine Factory tracks, and it gets pretty metal-y at points.

Abandoned on Fire

Great job!  This would have been impressive even without the short deadline.  But in less than 2 days?  Mindblower.

San Luis Obispo, CA

We should all use this release as a motivator to do good work in a timely manner. Loving it real hard!

Abandoned on Fire

I needs moar JAKcore!  smile

Ontario, Canada

Thanks everyone, Round 2 starts now, so get your challenges in, please remember to put a stylistic direction/genre as well as a song title or lyrical concept, I need both.

Westfield, NJ

Genre: Blues.
Lyrics: Sing about how you had a girlfriend and a horse, and you loved that horse more than anything, and then your girlfriend left you and took your horse with her, and now you have nothing and you don't want her back, just the horse.

Genre: Acid House

edit: in 7/8

second edit: vocoded vocals about being at a wine and cheese rave

third edit: at the end of the song someone puts GHB all over the caviar so it

slows

down

to

BPM

Last edited by PlainFlavored (Sep 3, 2010 8:24 pm)

Liverpool, UK

J. Arthur Keenes vs The Establishment

raucous thrash punk rock