"Reformat the Planet", made by 2 Player Productions (also the guys behind Penny Arcade: The Series), is a feature-length documentary highlighting chip music and its numerous artists involved with the movement.

The good folks over at Fangamer collaborated with 2 Player Productions to bring this film to DVD, and because of that, the
Fangamer Podcast will be having a huge Q&A podcast with 2 Player Productions, featuring questions from not only the Fangamer community and ourselves from the podcast, but also from the chip music communities and the PATV audience as a whole.  Which definitely includes you guys, so we would really like to hear from any of you who have questions for them!

This thread is for asking any questions you may have for 2 Player Productions; about the creation of Reformat the Planet, sharing your thoughts of the film, anything you want them to answer regarding the documentary.

We'll be recording as soon as Sunday, September 26th, so if you want your questions to be read on the podcast, be sure to get them in by then!

Thanks a lot, guys!

Last edited by Katon (Sep 18, 2010 12:55 am)

TSSBAY01

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2115/ … ow-on-dvd/

you could have bumped this thread. i guess if someone sigs up to promote they cant be troubled to search, not like its not relevant enough to have a long thread or anything right?

San Jose, Ca

"Reformat the Planet", made by 2 Player Productions (also the guys behind Penny Arcade: The Series), is a feature-length documentary highlighting chip music and its numerous artists involved with the movement.

The good folks over at Fangamer collaborated with 2 Player Productions to bring this film to DVD, and because of that, the
Fangamer Podcast will be having a huge Q&A podcast with 2 Player Productions, featuring questions from not only the Fangamer community and ourselves from the podcast, but also from the chip music communities and the PATV audience as a whole.  Which definitely includes you guys, so we would really like to hear from any of you who have questions for them!

This thread is for asking any questions you may have for 2 Player Productions; about the creation of Reformat the Planet, sharing your thoughts of the film, anything you want them to answer regarding the documentary.

We'll be recording as soon as Sunday, September 26th, so if you want your questions to be read on the podcast, be sure to get them in by then!

Thanks a lot, guys!

tempsoundsolutions wrote:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2115/ … ow-on-dvd/

you could have bumped this thread. i guess if someone sigs up to promote they cant be troubled to search, not like its not relevant enough to have a long thread or anything right?

Ahh, I apologize.  It's not that I didn't search, but I private messaged a moderator before making this thread to make sure it was okay, making this separate thread.  They were cool with it, but I apologize if I stepped on your toes by making it separate.

That being said, we're still looking for questions.  I hope to hear from some of you at the very least!

Last edited by Katon (Sep 18, 2010 12:53 am)

TSSBAY01

you didnt step on anybody's toes, but it would have made more sense to post it in the other thread for the sake of keeping the other thread alive and also because generally, when people sign up for a forum and their first post is a promotional post, it can be taken negatively by users because it gives the impression that they signed up for no other intention than to promote, and the promoting can be seen as 'shilling'.

good on you for contacting the mods first though, my apologies if it was taken the wrong way.

Chicago IL

i think most of us would just have fake questions that are inside jokes

The Mountains

what do you most cant the least

Abandoned on Fire
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:

what do you most cant the least

do not a bad job but always a good

Wellington, NZ

who are you most thankful for this years award ceremony?