Philly, PA, USA

I can help design, sounds like it'd be fun!

Nomad's Land

it sounds like a great idea and i'm totally in for writing some stuff. in fact i still have half a ton of old reviews and some other stuff that was never released.

also thumbs up for paper zine. i know shipping overseas can be expensive as hell, so if you want i can bring you in touch with some european distributors.

and believe me, putting together something like this is an aweful lot of work, so i think you better go with annual releases.

Seoul, S. Korea

As a professional journalist... I guess I could help edit.

Toronto Area, Canada

jeff, this is a fabulous idea, i would write an article or two about recent events i go to. I'm hitting up toy company in october so I could do that. that and i'd be interested in doing hardware reviews.

Looking forward to the magazine. big_smile

rochester, ny
irrlichtproject wrote:

and believe me, putting together something like this is an aweful lot of work, so i think you better go with annual releases.

and spread the work out too.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm thinking that with all the interest I might go ahead and start working with some people to get some content going.  The plan will be for a special one shot issue that will be printed in a limited run (maybe backed by a kickstarter campaign).

However, first I want to see that people are actually interested in contributing so if you want to take the next step please email me at [myusername]@gamerarmy.com with a basic proposal as to what you'd like to contribute.

Thanks for all the ideas and support and while I'm not sure if this will ever take off I'm glad you folks are interested.  Here's to hoping!