Carbondale, IL

NOTE: new thread as the last one was becoming somewhat long.  Didn't want people feeling obligated to go through 7 pages of discussion to get to the good stuff.

I'm using this long weekend to get caught up on some things I've been meaning to do for a while, specifically finishing up the 15 ArduinoBoys I had lying around.  These will be the last ArduinoBoys I will be making for a while.  Last semester I didn't do so well in one of my classes, and I'd like to focus my energies on retaking this particular course.  Once these 15 are gone, they are gone.  I will not be making anymore until January or later depending on my course load.

The ArduinoBoys are not yet ready for sale.  I only have 6 of them ready at the moment, and as you all know by now, I do not make sales with nonexistent units.  You will be able to purchase them from my new website within the next couple days, possibly tomorrow, assuming all goes as planned.  This post is just to let you know and prepare.  Prices will remain the same as before: $52 for domestic orders, $61 for 6 to 10 day international, and $75 for 5 day international.

Would you be able to reserve one for me? I should be getting £££ in my account within the next 3 days.

rochester, ny

these are very quality products and scienceguy8 is a real pro. i love the one i bought from him. looks amazing and works perfect.

Carbondale, IL

This is it.  Get them before they're gone!

$52 Domestic
$61 International (6 to 10 days)
$75 International (5 days)

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/for-sale/

Adelaide, Australia

bought! big_smile

Washington DC

Nabbed me one as well.

Earthling

Just bought myself one, been waiting quite a while for an opportunity to get one of these babies. Thanks man, I can't wait

Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth

Snagged one last night a few minutes after the post, i had just clicked to check if they were up! Lucky ME! big_smile

Carbondale, IL

Only six left.  Remember, this may be your last chance to own a Gilberti Industries ArduinoBoy.

Strike that: only one left.

Last edited by scienceguy8 (Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm)

Carbondale, IL

All ArduinoBoys have been sold and, barring a major disaster on my part, will be shipped out tomorrow.  I would like to thank everyone for the support they have given me on this project over the past year (I can't believe it has been that long), and I look forward to making plenty of other things, not just for the homemade music cloud, but for the do it yourself community at large.

Anahiem, CA

Agh...just missed it! Oh well, good luck on the semester scienceguy.

Washington DC

Got mine! Lovely build quality, I must say!

i hope Scienceguy doesn't mind me stepping into his shoes here, but i sell arduinoboys, if people still want them and Scienceguy is done with building them, then mail me: Ralph (dot) nex (at) gmail (dot) com

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
NeX wrote:

i hope Scienceguy doesn't mind me stepping into his shoes here, but i sell arduinoboys, if people still want them and Scienceguy is done with building them, then mail me: Ralph (dot) nex (at) gmail (dot) com

haha. for a brief moment i thought about selling shell enclosures for Arduinoboy's. wink
maybe i still will.. simply program arduino chip w/ arduinoboy software and plug into socket.

Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth

Got mine sturdy little bugger, now just waiting on my midi cables lol

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Pixel+ wrote:

Got mine sturdy little bugger, now just waiting on my midi cables lol

you know you can buy midi cables at radio shack right?