astral cat

:DDD

uhajdafdfdfa
drown in dreams wrote:

it seems almost too good to be true, but def have my fingers crossed on this project

I think it's finished. Don't hold your breath for anything which actually resembles Cubase in any way/shape/form.

Rochester, NY

is there a development page or blog that i can follow?

uhajdafdfdfa

there is a website linked in the first post. what are you going to follow, though? it's finished

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Mahoney is likely to surprise us with some new kinda of awesome thing smile

This is indeed impressive but lacks any practical use imho.

New York City
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

This is indeed impressive but lacks any practical use imho.

Well, it's having some free rastertime left to display the screen, so who knows, maybe it does have SOME practical use. Also, I believe Sander's tease is well founded wink

On the subject of brainblasting c64 stuff there's still that digitracker from "Sid Vicious" to come out. (Pretty sure they were looking for beta testers a while back)

PARIS

It's amazing to see how far people are still pushing this little 64 beast.

New York City
4mat wrote:

On the subject of brainblasting c64 stuff there's still that digitracker from "Sid Vicious" to come out. (Pretty sure they were looking for beta testers a while back)

I followed to the point where there wasn't any tracker, I talked with THCM and got the data to work on the tracks, but I never sent him back anything for him to convert to C64 (My tune, still called "Untitled", is part of this experiment).