Philly

The "Thanks Bit Shifter" line was said in probably one of the most heartwarming voices I have ever heard.

Nashville, Tennessee

shnanabula... is amazing. he should win... a trophy. a big one. and a pizza. and everything good.

Psydney, Australia
Esopus-dragon wrote:

I liked it when Friday night Linus C. told the audience the true meaning of chip music.

What is it? I need to know! yikes

Melbourne, Australia

This is great, just amazing smile

New York, NY

Wow, I love this.
I'm glad that I misheard the video the first time, because I thought he said "thanks, b*tches". That was hilarious, and now that I hear what he really said, it's touching as well.

Sweden

Yeah, this is great stuff, but I prefer his cover of A.I. Bomb. The artificial echo is brilliant.

Brooklyn NY US
Ro-Bear wrote:

The "Thanks Bit Shifter" line was said in probably one of the most heartwarming voices I have ever heard.

I know! Punctuated by the little accidental hit on a piano key. HUG FUEL. No homo.

FlashHeart

I want him to play some Bubblyfish on a harpsichord next.

Then Starscream on a Hammond Organ.

Philly

Bump.

London, UK

syphus on jazz flute

TSSBAY01

new shnab album is comin soon dudes!

Geneva, NY
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

new shnab album is comin soon dudes!

/me BONERRRRRR

Randomly felt like listening to this again today.

"This video has been removed by the user."

sad

Sweeeeeeden

"Shnabubula posted 1 month ago
I have to apologize for the deleted videos. It was done in the heat of the moment and there was a thought behind it but I don't think it was justified, they are gone unfortunately and unrecoverable at this point. I promise I will make it up to you guys"

hiding under your bed

Welp, there's always this piano cover of March of the Nucleotides.
</shamelessselfplug>
Seriously though, sad to see the video taken down.
It was one of my favorite covers of Reformat.
:s

Orange County, CA
nitro2k01 wrote:

"Shnabubula posted 1 month ago
I have to apologize for the deleted videos. It was done in the heat of the moment and there was a thought behind it but I don't think it was justified, they are gone unfortunately and unrecoverable at this point. I promise I will make it up to you guys"

That's really sad I was looking forward to listening. Poor guy. I've been there, purging things unecesserily.