Ontario, Canada

I was thinking it would be nice to have some artwork for those 48 Hour EPs I did (and future ones), and I thought it would be neat for the artwork to be in a similar time constraint challenge form.  So any artsy folk on here that might have heard those EPs, if you wouldn't mind taking 10 minutes (or 5 if 10 isn't enough of a challenge) out of your day, feel free to give it a try, I only ask for you to have heard whatever EP you choose to do art for and put "The J. Arthur Keenes Band" and "48 Hour EP Vol. " on it, the goal is just to get down the first thing that comes to mind.

Last edited by J. Arthur Keenes (Oct 28, 2010 2:23 am)

Geneva, NY

Challenge accepted.

Psydney, Australia

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Last edited by iLKke (Oct 27, 2010 8:08 pm)

Geneva, NY

Geneva, NY

fuck, i forgot "BAND"

Geneva, NY

Ontario, Canada

Oooh, I really like that, I only wish that you could put a "The" at the front and a "Band" on the caboose of "J. Arthur Keenes" just for consistency's sake smile

EDIT: Nevermind, you fix things faster than I can figure out which side the bracket goes on a colon to create a smiley.

EDIT2:  Whoops, actually, any chance I can get you to slap a "The" on the front of that baby? As long as it doesn't conflict with your artistic integrity.

Last edited by J. Arthur Keenes (Oct 27, 2010 8:24 pm)

Geneva, NY

Got tied up with real work here at work....

Unsubscribe

I wont say its good, but I had to try!

Seriously loved that ep!

Last edited by herr_prof (Oct 27, 2010 8:46 pm)

Cambridge UK

I'll post something for Volume #2 within the next 24 hours, OK? smile
(I'm not home at the moment, can't scan, etc...)

I like this idea! But if you get 48 hours, why don't the artist either?

))<>((

wouldn't call myself one of the 'artsy folk', but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. tongue

Cambridge, MA

Awwwww, all the albums are accounted for. sad

Ontario, Canada
Battle Lava wrote:

I like this idea! But if you get 48 hours, why don't the artist either?

Hmm, it's funny, I never even thought of giving an artist close to the same amount of time, I guess I just assumed that to someone gifted with visual arts, 10 minutes would be enough time get an idea down in raw form, take chances, force creativity?  Not being someone who creates any kind of visual art, I wouldn't really know, heh, I guess it really was sort of an arbitrary thing.

BetaSynapse wrote:

Awwwww, all the albums are accounted for. sad

Well, if there`s any kind of demand from multiple people to do art for these things, they could do it and post it up, then I could pick the best one, like some kind of contest with no prize, how does that sound?

Last edited by J. Arthur Keenes (Oct 28, 2010 2:31 am)

Cambridge, MA

I think I'll do a couple just for kicks, but I hate competing with the people who've already gone. =3

Riverside, CA

Ah, great Idea!
It was kinda bugging me that they didn't have any album art...