Matthew Joseph Payne

Aww man, that's what I get for being on time. :3

california

Ooooo, how did i miss this. can i still do one? Big Mess, maybe?

edit: i see Dec.1 is the deadline. i'll try to make it. favoritoid.

Last edited by gizmo (Nov 27, 2010 9:58 pm)

SLC, UT

So is anyone doing Uncontrollable Urge?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

hey everyone, who's got submissions for me? smile

i can push the deadline forward a month if it's really needed, although i kinda would prefer not to.....

Los Angeles, CA

I changed my song over to "Be Stiff". I'm getting close, but I don't think I'll have it tonight.

Chicago IL

i vote for another month cause i forgot to work on mine!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Mine is done, I need to record it tomorrow night, then I'll send it! smile

Last edited by kineticturtle (Dec 1, 2010 6:36 am)

England

mine is sort of half there, but i have to work on les aventures sous la mer stuff at the moment cos we have a bunch of gigs comming up

Last edited by Jellica (Dec 1, 2010 12:25 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Submission sent!

austin, tx not Detroit no mo

mine is sending now!  big_smile/

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

sweet....ok, so i got a few submissions.....any more?? please send....

Los Angeles, CA

Just completed and e-mailed "Be Stiff" . I managed to salvage the horrible vocal by vocodering it wink

The backing was entirely done with my program Rhythm Core Alpha. I layered in the solos separately using the new European version that will be out "Real Soon Now"™ because I wanted to use one of the awesome new features. The vocals and mastering was done with Ableton Live.

So, what happens to the songs when they are all received? Is somebody going to press CDs or something? I put the song up on the Rhythm Core Alpha website, but I notice other folks haven't shared theirs. Are we not supposed to share them?

Matthew Joseph Payne

Just sent a quick version of the DEVO corporate anthem. C'mon people! big_smile

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

send send send send

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
SoftEgg wrote:

So, what happens to the songs when they are all received? Is somebody going to press CDs or something? I put the song up on the Rhythm Core Alpha website, but I notice other folks haven't shared theirs. Are we not supposed to share them?

you can share them if you want, although i'd prefer to wait for it to be released....the album will be released through the Bitmasters Netlabel and included on CVGM netradio.....as far as anything further, i'm not sure....i'd love to press a CD, but i don't have the cash to do anything other than burnt CDRs with paper packaging....

i'm still waiting on everyone's submissions.....

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
gizmo wrote:

Ooooo, how did i miss this. can i still do one? Big Mess, maybe?

edit: i see Dec.1 is the deadline. i'll try to make it. favoritoid.

you can send it late, there isn't a huge amount of submissions, so i can wait for people to complete their tunes......