Seattle, WA
Lazerbeat wrote:

It worries me how organised you people all look.

not me! haha

Milan, Italy

Here my desktop.

gameboys, my awesome model M keyboard, nds, tamagotchi, atari ste, ukulele, giant teenage mutant ninja turtle, miniKP, Adobe Audition, some lsdj carts.

in the other corner of the room:

some guitars.

Last edited by arottenbit (Jan 18, 2010 11:11 am)

Los Angeles
akira^8GB wrote:

Seems like the KRK Rokits are being widespread among us... I may be considering getting a pair but am not sure 100%

KRK's are over bassy, don't get them if you want accuracy.
They are perfect for cheap decent ear candy though.

))<>((

man, I need to get my 'setup' started. I wish everything wasn't so expensive. sad

my 'gear' right now is just a PSP runing MasterBoy for LSDJ. D:

Milan, Italy

my liveset:

2 DMGs [lsdj], 1 NDS [moonshell (to play mp3 samples) and CellDS], Mini KP, Behringer 5 channel Mixer [Xenyx 502].

Middlesbrough, England, UK
infradead wrote:

Love the tub of lego in the bottom left :')

trash80 wrote:

KRK's are over bassy, don't get them if you want accuracy.
They are perfect for cheap decent ear candy though.

Plus the highs are exaggerated.
Never liked KRKs.

Liverpool, UK

It's weirdly fascinating looking at other people's setups - the closest we'll get to MTV Cribs: Chipmusic Edition! I'll post up some pics tonight maybe, whilst it's just been recently tidied.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

(ok, admitted - that's not mine smile)

Milan, Italy
Kenobit wrote:

1 DMG + KP3. The other stuff on the table is not mine. smile

me and irrlicht project in the background of this pic! smile

Marseille

PDX

Last edited by RushCoil (Jan 19, 2010 2:40 pm)

philly

this is my area where i solder and program EPROMs - as you can see... some vegavox2 copies are in the process of being made here - the computer has a HUSKY rom burner sitting on top of it... and this computer is running win98 + dos - also there is a sound blaster 2.0 in this computer so i can play back OPL2 songs on hardware and record to my main computer

astral cat

nice setup alex_mauer smile

alex_mauer wrote:

this is my area where i solder and program EPROMs - as you can see... some vegavox2 copies are in the process of being made here - the computer has a HUSKY rom burner sitting on top of it... and this computer is running win98 + dos - also there is a sound blaster 2.0 in this computer so i can play back OPL2 songs on hardware and record to my main computer

How much does a EPROM burning set you back around?

lolusa