Nashville, Tennessee
calmdownkidder wrote:

AW YEAH SO PSYCHED - ALREADY BOUGHT

Listen to a cocktease preview of a Sievert track here, episode 21 zomg!

biggest cocktease!

Berkeley, CA

WOO! Congrats guys

Brazil

There are plenty records left? I will probably buy one next month - after the 10th.

Melbourne, Australia

It's a limited run of 150 with 40 allocated to the artists which leaves 110 to sell through the site.
Of those we've already sold a bunch so I guess what I'm saying is you should be cool to wait on it for a few weeks but at the rate they are going I'd say don't wait too long. smile If you get worried I'll put one aside for you.

Brazil
celsius wrote:

It's a limited run of 150 with 60 allocated to the artists which leaves 90 to sell through the site.
Of those we've already sold a bunch so I guess what I'm saying is you should be cool to wait on it for a few weeks but at the rate they are going I'd say don't wait too long. smile If you get worried I'll put one aside for you.

I'm gonna do some math, save one for me, maybe I order this or next week! \0/

Melbourne, Australia

Don't sweat it I've put one aside for you. I'll hold it for you until the 10th smile

Brazil

Ok, bro! The thing is I tought it was way expensive, but your dollar is costing almost the same as a us dollar with my money (1,68 or something), when I get off of work I'm gonna do some math to see if my credit card will support me with this aquisition hahaha

Changing subject, you guys already have more releases prepared?

Unsubscribe

BAWT

put one on the side for me for the 28th please ):

Melbourne, Australia

Sure. Done and done.

Philly, PA, USA

OH MY GOD.

Gonna hold off and buy one from the Space Captain himself. tongue

NJ
low-gain wrote:
godinpants wrote:

I like the idea of vinyl only.

Soon this will be all that i do. hahaha
maybe w/ a free digital download w/ purchase, but what ever..
it will either prove no one wants to actually buy my music or no one has a record player anymore.

it seems like it's 1 every 20 people have a record player, however 1 every 50 actually has money/goes through with payment.

Unsubscribe

If you dont own a record player, fuck off and die.

Brazil
herr_prof wrote:

QFT

Melbourne, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

I own two... where does that leave me?