NYC
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

wow that looks funny on this new page without context

^this

BOSTON

i stand by my statement.

basically what i meant to say is...

♫ ♫ dance dance dance, take off your pantz pantz pantz ♫ ♫

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Sep 23, 2010 1:01 am)

hardcore, Australia

I know it's bad form to bump like this.
But ive been listening to this lately and it's really grown on me.

Get it if you don't have it.

BOSTON
godinpants wrote:

I know it's bad form to bump like this.
But ive been listening to this lately and it's really grown on me.

Get it if you don't have it.

Aww thanks godinpants big_smile you can bump my thread anytime heart {if you know what i mean} SEX

))<>((

I LOVE IT AND I WANT MORE.

california
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

hey, anything to get people naked!

I concur.

I prefer my chippliness vocal-free, but good production nonetheless.

Winter Haven, FL

I am finally going to get around to be... "rocked?" Hopefully. Have any D/L's left? :0

BOSTON
Nestrogen wrote:

I am finally going to get around to be... "rocked?" Hopefully. Have any D/L's left? :0

Yep! At the bandcamp page the free D/Ls refresh every month!

Hey, I just want to say that it makes me really happy that people are bumping this thread, like, 5 months after it came out. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

<jaded_music_gripe>
(seriously, this community rules. a few years ago, my old band had an album that got on 180ish radio stations, and went #1/heavy-rotation on 26 of them. It was a huge accomplishment! CMJ ranked and all of that. But as soon as it dropped off the top10 charts, NOBODY EVER CARED ABOUT IT AGAIN. but that is the world of pop music for you)
</jaded_music_gripe>

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jan 30, 2011 7:37 pm)

))<>((
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

<jaded_music_gripe>
(seriously, this community rules. a few years ago, my old band had an album that got on 180ish radio stations, and went #1/heavy-rotation on 26 of them. It was a huge accomplishment! CMJ ranked and all of that. But as soon as it dropped off the top10 charts, NOBODY EVER CARED ABOUT IT AGAIN. but that is the world of pop music for you)
</jaded_music_gripe>

I STILL LISTEN TO IT.

(although I didn't listen to it when it was new tongue)

Philly, PA, USA

I was about to go listen to this again because of all the bumping and stuff, but i couldn't find it in my itunes! It turns out i never downloaded it in the first place, lolwut?

but now i'm listening happily

NJ

yeah what the funk?! i thought i already had this, and then i realized NO I DON'T I'VE ONLY SEEN / HEARD THIS SONG LIVE. downloading now