The Bronx

I just want to mention that "newrapper" is a shit name for a new rapper.

Unsubscribe

I thought it was ne' wrapper.

minusbaby wrote:

lol thanks but it's not my rapper name XD

minusbaby wrote:

lol thanks but it's not my rapper name XD

herr_prof wrote:

I thought it was ne' wrapper.

ha! nice lol

arlen wrote:

*cue awkward white kid trying to rap*

lol. I'm actually an awkward black kid. XD

Planet Zaxxon

arlen doesnt care about white people.

I am a dj but I lost my paint brush so I cant dj anymore

Flopps wrote:

I am a dj but I lost my paint brush so I cant dj anymore

Oh well. Thanks anyway! XD

Chicago IL

this is so dumb

Saskrotch wrote:

this is so dumb

It's only dumb because you people keep making fun of rap. Just because you've made a couple of albums doesn't make you the shit. Get off your high horse. Besides, if you don't wanna help me, then don't comment or come to this thread.

Which of these kids is newrapper? I hope it's raindrop, because he's the best rapper.

Also, calling it now, newrapper is just bitin' anewuser's style with the user name fo' real.

Last edited by Andrew Winzenburg (Feb 3, 2011 1:19 am)

Chicago IL
newrapper wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

this is so dumb

It's only dumb because you people keep making fun of rap. Just because you've made a couple of albums doesn't make you the shit. Get off your high horse. Besides, if you don't wanna help me, then don't comment or come to this thread.

i never made fun of rap, it's mostly what i listen to. and i've put out about 14 releases under a few names, so if it's me (producing, not djing, for 7 years, writing/playing music for 15) vs you (rapping for one month), then yes, i am the shit. my high horse has been earned, and tough love is still considered help.

O2star wrote:

arlen doesnt care about white people.

Yeah, fuck Eminem and Steady C*

*except the Steady C part

Saskrotch wrote:
newrapper wrote:

i never made fun of rap, it's mostly what i listen to. and i've put out about 14 releases under a few names, so if it's me (producing, not djing, for 7 years, writing/playing music for 15) vs you (rapping for one month), then yes, i am the shit. my high horse has been earned, and tough love is still considered help.

Then say something useful. Not "this is dumb". And when it comes to being "the shit", my one month equals the same as your 14 releases if only a handful of people know you.

Ah...this website seems too elitist for me. People just constantly agreeing with themselves just because they've produced a little music. Almost got no help from you guys and no advice that was useful. Reply if you feel you must, I won't check it.  Thanks to anyone who wasn't a total douche. Oh. and I'm black by the way big_smile