The Bronx

L-tron wrote:

This is slowly but surely turning into one of the worst threads ever built.

Hear hear. I also wanted to mention that whatever's going on onstage makes up about 20% (at most) of what makes Blip awesome. Polarize and divide yourselves all you want, I just want to hang out with my friends and eat pizza.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Australia > All. So let that it and on with the program.

STARDRAIN, CA
10k wrote:

ACTUALLY, i really do want to go to australia.. GOD IN PANTS, 10K, SUKIE, ABORIGINE WEMEN!!!

lolusa
10k wrote:

That's cute
Puyallup is a fucking rollercoaster and home to countless chiptune superstars, namely; Mit Lifter, 253k, pTrix, minuscabby, Pally, goneoverto79, and many more. The fairgrounds can be rented out with little trouble and would be a truly great time always fun blipfest haven.

You can travel here by train Much like this person did. Or you can take a pleasant mountain drive.

hardcore, Australia

DONT FORGET ABORTIFACIENT, DOT.AY, VICIOUS CYCLIST, DERRIS FUCKING KHARLAN, C MOTHERFUCKING TRIX, LITTLE CUNTING SCALE, MADDEST KINGS ALIVE

Basically, 

10k wrote:

Australia > All.

You aren't allowed to produce shit chip here.

On the topic of blip though. I may have to put my blip dreams aside for another year.

Milwaukee, WI

...AND PASSENGER OF SHIT AND BLOODY FIST AND ANYTHING AMIGACORE RELATED.

OH AND KYLIE MINOGUE!

hardcore, Australia

FUCK BASICALLY JUST MOVE BLIP TO AUSTRALIA AND MAKE IT FUCKING AWESOME.

lolusa
George wrote:

Less parkas, more bikinis.

HEY THATS MY COUSIN

BK

you're all fucking retarded

BK

besides, each region has its own little thing going on, each different from the last. so who is anyone to say that any one region is better than another for a matter of fact? it's all entirely subjective. i'm hoping this was blatantly obvious, but apparently it wasn't

BK

emilychiptune wrote:

BLLLIIIIIPPP FEEETHT

THO ECKTHITED U GUITHE

Philly, PA, USA
emilychiptune wrote:

besides, each region has its own little thing going on, each different from the last. so who is anyone to say that any one region is better than another for a matter of fact? it's all entirely subjective. i'm hoping this was blatantly obvious, but apparently it wasn't

you know said retardation was on purpose and all for the sake of silliness?

Melbourne, Australia

EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS ALWAYS