Norwich, UK

Hey ChipMusic community... I heard it was much friendlier on this side of the internet tongue

Anyway, to the point....

Hi I'm UNiX, formally know as chip-monk, and basically I'm looking for somebody creative who would be able to create a front and back cover for an album which will hopefully be released before the end of this year for free download.

- The album will be called "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"

- It would be great if it has pixel art incorporated in it as the album is going to be pure gameboy, however I'll be grateful for any designs

- It will be released for free download although I will probably cheaply make 50 - 70 hard copies to sell at gigs and it might be on Spotify too (although royalties from Spotify are stupidly tiny)

- It would be great if you could do it for free, although I'll happily send you a hard copy cd in the post if you are in the UK, plus credit you on the back cover and online descriptions

Thats about it I think, any questions / replies can be on here or to my email address: chip-monk (at) musician (dot) org

Thanks for any replies

If you're interested and want to check out my music click here:
http://www.milkcrate.com.au/unixmusic/U … eases.html

Hoxton, London UK

hey, just signed in for the first time in ages today.... any takers?

Roseville, CA

I would love to do it. I'm not a pixel artist though... If you want to check out my art www.aaronmjohnson.daportfolio.com and I'll be very vocal about making sure you're interested in what I'm creating for you. Listening to the mp3 right now and I really enjoy the stuff.