Westfield, NJ
minusbaby wrote:

The Wiggest Night wherein all acts must perform in wigs, even if their hair is already wig-like; like Dubmood in 2008.

So ready.

brooklyn!

definitely not saying i should/could/deserve to play blip, but i think i could be a breakout star of the drunken night.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

This bout sums it up...

FlashHeart

I could do the Bloodiest night. Last time I performed I ended up tearing out several clumps of my own chest hair while exhorting the audience to shave certain body parts during my cover of Fad Gadget's "Lady Shave." I was hoping I'd be asked to play more shows afterward, but so far I haven't been and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Philly, PA, USA
likeluke wrote:

definitely not saying i should/could/deserve to play blip, but i think i could be a breakout star of the drunken night.

definitely saying you should/could/deserve to. heart

Bronx, NY

definitely saying that if this show was based solely on who could get drunkest and still perform, the entire Blip 2011 lineup would be facundo and facundo only.

New York

Shnabubula

Videovalvontaa

Rico Zerone

Disrupt

Blitz Lunar

Dong

zan-zan-zawa

c-jeff

[XC3N]

Malmen

saitone

Turku, FIN

Videovalvontaa mentioned.
<3___<3

or is this just dkstr trolling?

New York

Are you seriously gonna accuse me of trolling on my first fucking post ever!? excuse me for being lazy and not wanting to read everything.

New York

Oh and I forgot to say Misfit Chris, and if someone already mentioned him and you actually care then you can lick my balls.

43 68 72 6f 6e 69 63 wrote:

Oh and I forgot to say Misfit Chris, and if someone already mentioned him and you actually care then you can lick my balls.

Welcome to the forums.

You're gonna fit in just perfect here.

Orlando

CCIVORY, Fighter X(Nick only), nobody who posted.

Orlando
Brett Moots wrote:

CCIVORY, Fighter X(Nick only), nobody who posted.

Nick is Fighter X, asshole

buffalo, NY

I want to see Shnabubula, but not at Blipfest.  He might feel like he has to do something more than just play the piano.  Nothing gives me more joy than watching Sam play the piano.  I was giving requests to him at MAGfest just because I didn't want him to stop.

Shnab improv for Blitz Lunar :DDDDDDDDDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmX3fW_Rzm0

Dude is the best musician... like ever.

Turku, FIN

Are you seriously gonna accuse me of trolling on my first fucking post ever!? excuse me for being lazy and not wanting to read everything.

That was kind of a joke. Thanks for cheering Videovalvontaa!

If you wanna see Vv live, there is few gigs coming up.
This saturday and 26.3. @ Turku and 9.4. @ Helsinki.