Sandy Eggo, CA

I've got an unmodded Green play it loud in very nice condition. I'll shoot a few pictures later today for any interested parties, but suffice to say it is in really nice shape.

It works great, and is actually my go-to DMG, but I realize I'd be just as happy with a greyboy and some schwag so I thought I'd offer it up for trade.

I'm not really looking for cash, so here are a few things I would like:
- Equally nice condition greyboy
-A clearboy (as if!)
-An EMS 64 cart
-A cart programmer!
-Backlighting kits
-An SP with a frontlight, actually working optional
-A Nuby gamelight, or a brightboy. Not picky
-Make an interesting offer?

I'd honestly trade it for just the programmer and maybe an old non-usb cart, but I'm open to whatever offers.

I also have a equally nice condition white GBA I could part with, once again something like a color or a DMG is likely to be more than enough.

-rsstr

Last edited by Resistor (Mar 3, 2011 6:46 am)

matt's mind

hey, if you edit your title to say: "FT: Green Play It Loud DMG" you'll get a more targeted audience wink

Sandy Eggo, CA

Thanks Kitch,  still loving the EMS cart I got from you by the by.

New Bedford

Ill trade you a backlit grey boy for it?

Sandy Eggo, CA

PM'd

Sandy Eggo, CA

Still waiting to hear back on this, so still up for an offer.

Bronx, NY

I have a lime green GBC I bought off of Unicorn Dream Attack a few years ago, I might be open to trading it...

What do you mean by cart programmer?

Cambridge, MA

A cart programmer looks something like this:

Sandy Eggo, CA
BetaSynapse wrote:

A cart programmer looks something like this:

Yep, that's bleepbloop's model if I am not mistaken. I'm actually a fan of the smartboy model, but I'd pretty much jump at anything, I need to clear my Gameboy cameras super bad.

Louisiana

You still have that Green Boy? I have a Nuby light and some other stuff laying around. I'll send you a list of trade offers if you still have it on you.