coincidence? i think not! http://www.craftbeer.com/pages/news-and … -beer-week

I'll drink to that

Winter Haven, FL
Sievert wrote:
facundo wrote:

coincidence? i think not! http://www.craftbeer.com/pages/news-and … -beer-week

I'll drink to that

Hi there,

is there any chance to buy tickets before the Festival. We are coming from germany especially for the show and it would be a disaster if it is sold out.

Greetings
Wolfgang

STARDRAIN, CA
the_Agent wrote:

Hi there,

is there any chance to buy tickets before the Festival. We are coming from germany especially for the show and it would be a disaster if it is sold out.

Greetings
Wolfgang

that's a very good point.

Austin, TX

Last year I think they set up something like that, I'm sure they will again.

IL, US
the_Agent wrote:

Hi there,

Greetings
Wolfgang

i wouldnt worry, id expect presales to start not too long after the first round of artists is announced smile

Brooklyn NY US

Yes, pre-sale tickets are not available this minute, but they will be available well in advance of the event.

Godzilladelph
the_Agent wrote:

Hi there,

Greetings
Wolfgang

wow, it's awesome you're coming all the way from Germany for Blip, much love

Hi,

the "Reformat the Planet" documentary completely blow me away. So me and 2 friends where instantly making plans to come to New York this year. Yesterday I bought my plane ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I hope to catch some nice interviews for my radio show.

Greetings
Wolfgang

SKGB wrote:
the_Agent wrote:

Hi there,

Greetings
Wolfgang

STARDRAIN, CA
the_Agent wrote:

Hi,

the "Reformat the Planet" documentary completely blow me away. So me and 2 friends where instantly making plans to come to New York this year. Yesterday I bought my plane ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I hope to catch some nice interviews for my radio show.

Greetings
Wolfgang

SKGB wrote:

OH AWESOME! I hope to see you there man!!!

San Francisco

so we all going to get drunk and party right? thats what this is right? cuz thats why i am going. dont disappoint me.

STARDRAIN, CA
wedanced wrote:

so we all going to get drunk and party right? thats what this is right? cuz thats why i am going. dont disappoint me.

I will not get drunk, as I do not drink.
We all gonna make chip music right? thats what this is right? cuz thats why i am going. dont disappoint me.

San Antonio, Texas
Kool Skull wrote:
wedanced wrote:

so we all going to get drunk and party right?

We all gonna make chip music right?

Both sound doable so I think we should do both.

Right?

Philly, PA, USA

OMG TEH LINEUPZ

also will there be a kickstarter or something this year to get fancy rewards? or should I buy my three day passes now?

Bronx, NY

Peace out, thread. You're about to get too crazy and overcome with excitement for me to adequately respond. Nice knowing you.

FUCK YES I AM EXCITE.

New York City

The partial lineup is fresh and interesting. Amazing return to Eyebeam.
I should commit suicide for not being able to attend.