Unsubscribe
godinpants wrote:

I'll think about recording the next one "live" Problem is i own a tiny amp that is too hi-fi for playing dirty punk, and i dont have a decent mic.

Yea i hear that.. maybe get an amp sim dealie? there are some decent free ones

Massive bass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aIcHCGX15k

Milwaukee, WI

@godinpants: Don't look back. This is perfect.

@thread: Do whales sing? NO.

sweden
RG wrote:

@thread: Do whales sing? NO.

Yes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_sounds

whale sound dj?

Milwaukee, WI

hardcore, Australia
RG wrote:

Thanks! I definitely feel like I'm comfortable with writing and playing this stuff, and can only move forward with it.

herr_prof: I'm on the hunt for an amp once I can scrounge together the cash for one. I do have a nice, old, big cab, but nothing to really amplify it decently.

Unsubscribe

cant wait! MASSSSSSSSIIIVEE

I like this.

Will you be coming to Blip, and if so, will you be bringing vinylz? Or playing a show?!

Brazil

Very punkish! I loved it! But needs vocals desperately!!!! Great use of the bass!

hardcore, Australia

I can't afford to blip. Car problems and insurance have killed me once again.

Vinyl will be available next week, and I'll be sending paypal invoices out to those interested.

Melbourne, Australia

Any CDs to buy?

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Only Vinals for purchase at Festies

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I want to be clear, because I want my full fucking support behind this bad boy...

I don't think this release needs vocals. It is fucking perfect. I just know that you will do it eventually, gip. When you do, we can say how much we preferred the older stuff.

Ps. I love the massive RG support for Aus. You know Aus be lovin' the RG!

Brisbane, AUS

Just thought I'd show my support for godinpants. I completely agree with what RG and 10k said; this EP is perfect. The idea of vocals is interesting, and I'd be curious to see some experiments with it. gip has told me he has some newer music to play live at his upcoming shows. I honestly can not wait.

If you've downloaded/bought the EP online, listened to it, and liked it - providing you're from Australia - I would not hesitate in going to see godinpants live: tru punk at its finest.

Unsubscribe

Hey hey now.. dont get me wrong i love it!

Brazil
herr_prof wrote:

Hey hey now.. dont get me wrong i love it!

My words exactly

Melbourne, Australia

b455