USA

I've got a bunch of GB ROMs with extra-fancy graphics.

Check this out -

If you guys want some just send me your email address in a PM with your request(s).

USA

Please, don't make any requests for modified versions of Nanoloop or LittleSoundDJ. I have an extreme amount of respect for Oliver Wittchow and Johan Kotlinski. I will not modify or distribute their software. Period.

Sweeeeeeden

You could still distribute IPS patches for LSDj/nanoloop...

USA

Thanks for your input Nitro2k01.

I haven't even received any requests yet.

USA

Anyone want their Band's name or logo put into a NES or GB ROM?

Liverpool, UK

USA

Calmdownkidder - That logo is possible, but it will look very pixelated, OK? Send me your email address in a PM and I will send you your custom GB ROM attached to an email.

USA

What do you think?

USA

I can make the "Dude" bigger and less pixelated if you want. I just threw this together in about 5-10 minuets.

USA

Better?

I intentionally tried to make the right side a little asymmetrical. What do you think?

Should I make it even bigger?

This is a GB ROM but I might also be able to do a NES version.

USA

This is a GB ROM I threw together for my band Sexy Androids' stage visuals.

Neil - I Love NTRQ and I can send you this GB ROM if you just PM me your email address.

USA

Here are some more GB ROMs that I threw together for stage visuals.

USA

Hyper color scheme settings I use for my GB emulator -

Black - 0, 0, 0
Pink - 255, 0, 189
White - 255, 255, 255
Blue - 0, 255, 255

Massachusetts

Out of curiosity, how much are you charging for say, a fake start screen that would describe an artist's info?

USA

Nothing. No money. I just like supporting this my fellow artists. Make a request and it may or may not be fulfilled. I'm a very nice person so if you ask politely for something reasonable you might just get it. Remember to send me your email address with your request(s) in a PM.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Mar 18, 2011 9:29 pm)

USA

Calmdownkidder - I'm still waiting for a PM.