Toronto, ONT

Sweet deal!
Stoked on this big time!!

Canada

Same, guy!
I have a couple crazy chipmetal tunes ready to play, but that's if there's an amp there, and a distortion pedal. I don't feel like shlepping my amp all the way there for 5 minutes, and I doubt this type of show would have those.
Maybe I'll just do a dance track-_- I don't really want to.

Last edited by Jansaw (Mar 3, 2011 7:07 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Really excited about the show. Getting close now! I did a preview of the new material and it went over really well (which is good, because I really dig it) so I'm excited to do a whole show with the new stuff.

[shameless_self_promotion]

Hey guys! Sad that you're going to miss the Press Start show in Kitchener, ON that's coming up this Saturday, March 26th? The one featuring legends such as Bit Shifter and deadbeatblast?

Well, I'm giving away two tickets! Yes, you heard me! Free tickets!

"How can I win these sweet tickets?" I hear you ask? It's easy! Just post a comment on my Facebook page to enter, then get as many of your friends to 'like' this page as you can. Whoever gets the most friends to do so wins!

Contest ends this Friday! GO GO GO!

http://www.facebook.com/jefftheworldmusic

[/shameless_self_promotion]

Ottawa, Ontario

hi! it's going to be a fun night, excited to hang out with everyone, i have a fun little 5 minute jam for open mic i'll be doing on my netbook/SP. y'all better be getting crunk

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Nice! Can't wait to hear it!

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

cant wait, i feel like the only one from the states thats going to make the journey, im excited for the headliners and totally psyched to see some local color get up there and throw down, ive done a track for the open mic, ill upload it when i get home after the show.

Toronto Area, Canada
DJCactus wrote:

cant wait, i feel like the only one from the states thats going to make the journey, im excited for the headliners and totally psyched to see some local color get up there and throw down, ive done a track for the open mic, ill upload it when i get home after the show.

Pretty sure there's other people traveling from the states as well. Glad to hear you're making it!
It'll be worth the trip wink

Brooklyn NY US

PSYCHED. Can't wait!

FlashHeart

Sad I can't make it to this.

Toronto Area, Canada

you were great when you played Toronto Natty... loved that kinda dark synth pop approach.
If I'm ever setting up another big show I'll keep u in mind.

rochester, ny

I'm making it from the states...

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
DEADBEATBLAST wrote:

you were great when you played Toronto Natty... loved that kinda dark synth pop approach.
If I'm ever setting up another big show I'll keep u in mind.

Yeah, as awesome as this line-up is, there's never enough time to book -everyone- who deserves it. So more shows in and around Toronto will be a must! Get some more of the Quebec and New York folks out!

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
noname wrote:

I'm making it from the states...

correction this man gets a beer!

Toronto Area, Canada

BEEEEEEEER BEEEEEER BEEEEEEEER... Make sure i don't get fall over drunk!

Waterloo, Ontario

Ye ye! So where's the after party happening? McCabes?

Canada

There's a McCabes in Waterloo?
I thought it was only Guelph.