New York, New York

I haven't written any Kool music in a while, but Brazilian fans of Kool & the Gang have taken to shortening the name to Kool. Esopus Magazine had a CD inside its pages, titled Esopus CD #4: Imaginary Friends. With the name I've been writing for, I have been lucky that most of the content connected to me is actually mine. I haven't written any music for it yet, but my newest name is a specific enough, though I got the idea from merging two other ideas together.

Hoxton, London UK

Bert Shefter! haha almost as bat as Bitch Sifter (or what was it that was on the original tank billing?)

my monkeydisco moniker was stolen, (flight of the chonchords style) 3 years BEFORE i originally used it. then..
my 'Jump! Press Start' name got confused with another chip dude on myspace that popped up called 'Jump! Press Select' (who then changed it)
so i became '57' but that got confused with a NJ rapper called fiftyseven.

no problems for me serisously who would wanna call themselves holy konni

Wilmington,NC

I don't do music under soultron right now, but I have seen others. Tons of them. One seemed to be ripping me off, but then told me I had to change my name. I told him to search the internet and look for my forum posts (mostly automotive) if he wanted to argue because they go back to 2002 or 3, and that seemed to shut him up. Not that it's legal...  As far as the current band, D&D Sluggers is also a terrible softball team in South Carolina.

Last edited by soultron (Mar 25, 2011 10:45 pm)

ah! i remember after reading soultrons softball team comment

about my website freizeitmeister.org, there is a german fotball team called freizeitmeister

lol

European Folk band and an African counter-cultural movement for me:
http://www.last.fm/music/Zef
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zef

Perhaps I should have picked a more unique name, but it works for me.

Seattle, WA

and google forecast says: http://img864.imageshack.us/i/bfadgoogle.png

maybe like 60 - 70% confusion?

P.S. Bert Shefter gave me teh lolz

sweden

Connecticut USA

Don't have an exact band name d00ds but. One of my goals in life is to piss off Jerry Only of The Misfits and have him sue me hahahaha.

sweden

Tacoma WA

lol

pokeman crap...

are they starting a fight w/ teh cheeptune online?  this could be fun to watch

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Holy dear god those facebook posts just support even more the reason why I hate (most) teenagers and how I swear I went from being 10 playing capture the flag and TMNT 3 with my friends, to 23 playing capture the flag and TMNT 3 by myself...........wait...

Whitley Bay, England

Hmm, I feel an awesome chip-scene hate campaign coming...
We got TV Death Squad's gigs cancelled, YouTube removed and MySpace shut down within 24 hours... Time for round 2? >:D

(I say we, but I literally did nothing. haha)

Also, I've never seen anyone else called TraceKaiser - I make music under my real name (Euan Lynn) anyway, which is fairly uncommon. So no troubles tongue

BOSTON

ok ok ok, this one is kind of funny: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/brightprimate/

East Kilbride, Scotland
nordloef wrote:

nordloef wrote:

LastKnight wrote:

...and they wonder why I had a problem with them using the name. Their guitarist said to me in a post that I've been nothing but respectful in my messages to them, and so far his bandmates/friends have made several personal attacks (seen above), sent me hate mail personally and referred to me as a "dick" and a "paedophile".

Philly, PA, USA
Sycamore Drive wrote:

...and they wonder why I had a problem with them using the name. Their guitarist said to me in a post that I've been nothing but respectful in my messages to them, and so far his bandmates/friends have made several personal attacks (seen above), sent me hate mail personally and referred to me as a "dick" and a "paedophile".

really it's your fault for having the idea for the name before them. god what's wrong with you?