Utrecht, The Netherlands

Excuses me, are you talking about SLEEPING? Who needs that anyway...

Godzilladelph

oh i assure you i was not

Seoul, S. Korea

I'll be in MD at the time and able to make it out for a day... possibly.
My thinking is flying in for the night, stay the day and fly out the next day.
I need a place to crash however.
If anyone knows of one please let me know.

Utrecht, The Netherlands

We managed to crash in the middle of Manhatten for they days around Blip (18th till 21th) but we are staying longer (till the 27th) to get the most out of our NYC visit (and ticket expenses). If anyone can host us a (couple of) day(s), we'll be thankful forever (and less broke).

San Antonio, Texas

I'm buying my ticket for May 17-23 and I'm (more than likely) gonna be staying at the Chelsea Hostel that facundo was talking about. Anybody arriving earliar or on that date wanna help a poor kid from Texas get accuainted with NYC?

Sydney
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

I'm buying my ticket for May 17-23 and I'm (more than likely) gonna be staying at the Chelsea Hostel that facundo was talking about. Anybody arriving earliar or on that date wanna help a poor kid from Texas get accuainted with NYC?

im considering this exact same thing! comming from aus, for short time cuz travel buddy has exams so trip was cut in half!

Melbtown, Lolstralia

HEYO!!

just thought I would pop my head in here again.. I will be in NYC 13-27th staying in an apartment in Brooklyn with a bunch of other aussies from 17th-24th

So I will be looking for a place to stay around 13th-16th and 24th-27th .... probably just hostel it those days but if anyone has a spot for me or wants to team up so I can afford the apartment longer I am keen (we would only need 4 people in the apartment to make it cheaper than hostel big_smile)

San Francisco

ok guys. i am in on  Chelsea Hostel set up
what we got?

Last edited by wedanced (Mar 30, 2011 4:19 am)

buffalo, NY

I have to meet Derris Kharlan or else blipfest will be a failure.   Or something.

Melbourne, Australia
danimal cannon wrote:

I have to meet Derris Kharlan or else blipfest will be a failure.   Or something.

I can make that happen! We're gonna be there for a week or so.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

bit'R'chip 4 blip fest!!!

thieveland ohio

I'm down for the Chelsea Hostel what do i need to do to book it?

San Francisco

as of now who is all booking at Chelsea Hostel? I dont want to get there and be like..... FOREVER ALONE.....

Bristol

I'm booked in there, like a champ. Everyone like British people right? Right?!

Austin, TX

Gonna be in NYC from the Wednesday before Blip until Tuesday. Hope to hang out with lots of people while I'm in town. I also plan to try out this "NY-style pizza" I've been hearing so much about. smile

Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

I'm excited to finally make it to Blip this year. In spite of some poor reviews I read of the Chelsea Hostel, I booked a room there for the sake of location and cheep price.
I can hear the pulse waves ahead, just around the bend...