Matthew Joseph Payne

Yeah, works on my ez-flash ii. Same problem as everyone else, editing controls too sensitive, but quite neat!

Psydney, Australia

Looks lovely! My only regret is that you can;t see the tracks side by side :\

New York, New York
nordloef wrote:

Google translated text:

Attention! This version of FAT is very experimental! Some functions (such as saving and loading) are not yet available (some cartridges can make snapshots). The development of FAT is active: if you want to help (translations, graphics, code, websites, more ...) please! You can contact me by mail: cyril_DOT_brouillard_CHEZ_gmail_dot_COM.

FAT (FuriousAdvanceTracker) is a software designed for creating music on Game Boy Advance. FAT is currently in test version (not yet complete).
FAT is a tracker whose interface is based very deeply LSDJ (LittleSoundDJ), a well known software used on Game Boy. Despite this, FAT stands out adding new features to compose chiptunes on GBA.

* the GameBoyAdvance has 6 channel sound. AFL exploits (ra) all.
     * FAT is (will be) facing live. A special screen is even expected to improvise melodic lines live.
     * and many other ideas that will be added as and when!

FAT is free and free! You can download it, use it with an emulator or burn it on a GBA cartridge. If you notice a bug or odd behavior, do a bug report: it is simple, fast, and above all it allows to change the software more effectively.
I hope you all enjoy using FAT that I had in the dream then the program ^ ^.
Cyril aka Spintronic.

http://www.furiousadvancetracker.com/

// nordloef

This.

I will try this out (hopefully) on EZ Flash IV. Attractive interface.

Dingoo-patible?

Venezuela

I tried on my SupercardSD and is not working sad((
in the pc emulators works fine big_smile

New York City

I gotta try it with gpSP

Brazil
mk wrote:

Dingoo-patible?

Works perfectly on the dingoo. Guess now I have another tracker to mess with. The sound is really good, but i just downloaded and tested here at work. On the subway I'll try more of it.

Ah yeah, and it's too sensitive indeed. But is usable and more friendly than the mg4, since it looks like lsdj

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Apr 27, 2011 5:14 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

I got it on my ez flash iv, it works pretty well, way less sensitive than on emulators, but still a bit too much, is there a manual yet? a few little things that are just a bit odd
-in the instrument editor, to change the instrument you're editing you have to hold R and use the D-pad, i suppose you get used to it, but it's a bit odd,
-i haven't been able to find a way to play all channels from the note screen, i could just be missing it
-the editability of the wav channel doesn't seem quite there, but i guess that would come with the effects screen?

I'm betting once the effects screen is added it will be pretty darn cool

also the "compose" screen is really cool, it lets you assign notes in whatever instrument to a button and then just jam with those

I'm looking forward to this being more complete, but i'd still like to see m4g completed, the interface seems better for the button layout imo

Edmonton, Canada
ui wrote:

I tried on my SupercardSD and is not working sad((
in the pc emulators works fine big_smile

Supercards have the worst emulation rate out of the GBA flashcarts, I find...go for a EZ Flash IV, slightly more expensive but they play nearly anything tongue

Can't wait to try this!!!!

Brazil

Forgot to say: I messed with it, really slick, but I couldn't save or load with my dingoo, it would crash the emulator as I exited it. Didn't check in the PC emulator though.

Philly, PA, USA
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Forgot to say: I messed with it, really slick, but I couldn't save or load with my dingoo, it would crash the emulator as I exited it. Didn't check in the PC emulator though.

dunno about those crashes, but on the website, or at least in that translated description it says that saving isn't enabled yet in this version

Chicago IL

y'all are crazy, until this thing has effect commands and the two sample channels working and can save and some way to actually edit the wav instrument instead of using presets, this thing sucks

Unsubscribe

Your thing sucks.

Chicago IL

don't knock it til you try it baby!

but seriously, i'm not saying it'll never be a good program, but right now, without the GBA channels, it's just LSDJ with way less features.

Unsubscribe

nur·ture
[nur-cher]
–verb (used with object)

to feed and protect: to nurture one's offspring.
to support and encourage, as during the period of training or development; foster: to nurture promising software.

Chicago IL
Saskrotch wrote:

i'm not saying it'll never be a good program