New Zealand

Oh cool so who are the Aussie artists and what is the special something? smile

Melbourne, Australia

Clearly if I was going to announce that, I'd have done so (can't tell people until all the details are confirmed after all)
smile

Last edited by dosPrompt (May 5, 2011 3:14 am)

hardcore, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

There is also a special something we're hoping to make happen that I'm pretty excited about personally

Is it that Sandboats will be held Mrs Parmas? It really makes everything very convenient.

New Zealand
dosPrompt wrote:

Clearly if I was going to announce that, I'd have done so (can't tell people until all the details are confirmed after all)
smile

Hahaha I know! That was a joke. I'm pretty good at them (clearly).

Last edited by Mortal Execution (May 5, 2011 3:18 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Chris, we'll make every effort to get there this time - including booking in advance and not on the day smile

hardcore, Australia

I managed to sneak there last time and almost missed my flight home as a result.

Melbourne, Australia
Mortal Execution wrote:
dosPrompt wrote:

smile

Oh, I get that, but seriously, you'd be surprised how many people would say that and NOT be joking. No patience!! smile
I just don't like to announce anything that isn't 100% - date's only confirmed becasue the venue (May not actually be Mrs Parmas) loves us and was free that day smile

On the other hand if Eugene wants to share the line up so far he can... he does get a say after all. hehe.

Melbourne, Australia
godinpants wrote:

I managed to sneak there last time and almost missed my flight home as a result.

The problem last time was around it being so many people. If we do it for lunch and/or with a smaller group we shouldn't have problems. We actually found an awesome pub when Seb was down last time as well that does awesome food and has great beers (and has things other than parmas) that might be a good alternative too

hardcore, Australia

Actually i think the penny black ended up much better than parmas would've last time. We got to sit outside and occupy large spaces. And those jalapeno things were amaze.

Parmas has just become somewhat of a legend i think.

New Zealand
dosPrompt wrote:
Mortal Execution wrote:

Oh, I get that, but seriously, you'd be surprised how many people would say that and NOT be joking. No patience!! smile
I just don't like to announce anything that isn't 100% - date's only confirmed becasue the venue (May not actually be Mrs Parmas) loves us and was free that day smile

On the other hand if Eugene wants to share the line up so far he can... he does get a say after all. hehe.

It's at Whammy Bar, Auckland. OOPS GAVE IT AWAY.

Melbourne, Australia

mmmmm poppers. Penny Black do have a pretty great parma. Melbourne IS the home of the awesome parma though.
Come down for blip weekend and have parmas!!!!

PARMA!

lol

hardcore, Australia

You guys are really hammering me on this anti-blip. i wish i could, but it's not going to happen.

Melbourne, Australia

Not really hammering you, just thought I'd mention it (because in my head I keep kind of confusing anti-blip and SB9, its weird having people around for a chip thing that isnt a SB thing if you know what I mean)

Sydney
dosPrompt wrote:

Next SoundBytes is Friday July 8.

New Zealand

Alright, so getting back to this Auckland gig:

2 acts confirmed so far. Gonna hit up a couple of other dudes as well. Any NZ artists who wanna play? PM me your email and let me know you're keen so I can start spamming artists with updates (which won't be too frequent, just when certain things get confirmed). As far as dates go, Thurs 25th or Fri 26th of August are most likely, depending on venue etc. Heaps of time to plan though so 98% sure it's one of these dates.

Will start attempting to organize things in the next week or so. So be sure to PM me your email to register your interest and I'll keep you posted with deets!

Chur.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

GODINPANTS. DON'T GO TO ANTI-BLIP. COME TO BLIP.