Melbourne

Anti-blip is where the REAL party is at.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Anti-blip is my anti-drug.

New Zealand
Mortal Execution wrote:

Alright, so getting back to this Auckland gig:

2 acts confirmed so far. Gonna hit up a couple of other dudes as well. Any NZ artists who wanna play? PM me your email and let me know you're keen so I can start spamming artists with updates (which won't be too frequent, just when certain things get confirmed). As far as dates go, Thurs 25th or Fri 26th of August are most likely, depending on venue etc. Heaps of time to plan though so 98% sure it's one of these dates.

Will start attempting to organize things in the next week or so. So be sure to PM me your email to register your interest and I'll keep you posted with deets!

Chur.

^ Any takers?

Wellington, New Zealand

Keen! You knew this already but it helps create buzzzzz

Melbourne

I'll come if a mysterious millionaire pays for my flights!

New Zealand

Jos! You're in, mate.

Dove! Your CM.org profile still says you're in NZ. So just walk, bro.

Wellington

Dam I would be so keen to come up for that but it will be right in the middle of my teaching placement! We should organise a Wellington extravaganza as well.

Sorry for never getting back to you Jos. I suck hard. You end up coming down?

Wellington, New Zealand

Someone do a Wellington gig and I will go.

Australia

I'll be in if flights arn't too much.  Will talk to some of the other Aussies next week as a number of us are in NYC together hanging next week.  :-)

I'm still pumped for a NZ session big time!

Wellington, New Zealand

I haven't been to wellington yet.... flights take a big hit on the pay-check, it's still going to happen. Trying to scrounge around for Melbourne.

All the best for Blip too!!!!!

New Zealand

Seeing all the videos of Blip make me sad.... Haven't seen live chip since CALH sad

Wellington, New Zealand

bugs video here

I made a video for one of my new trax, it's badass I drink coffee and pick my nose!
You should check it out then spam to all your friends!

New Zealand

^ Niceeeeeeeeeeee

Melbourne

Jos' video is badazzz! Funnily enough our friend T'Nealle made me a music video at the same time! (Edit: It wasn't a coincidence that T'Nealle made a video, she saw Jos' and then had too many Jelly Beans and this was the result)

Check it:

Last edited by FuturNari (Jun 8, 2011 3:42 am)

New Zealand

^ Niceeeeeeeeeeee

New Zealand

So certain things have popped up which I need to plan for instead... Which means the gig will have to wait until a little later in the year, as opposed to August as originally planned...

Unless someone else wants to organize this? I'm just too busy with crap at the moment.... Sorry to have to bail for now!