Stockholm, Sweden

yeah i will start on an old project i got here, put me up on the interested list!

Clinton Hill

I officially bow out of this....... I'm probably too late and I cannot for the life of me write a 1 minute song... mine drag on & on & on... can't wait to hear it though.

Salt Lake City
little naps wrote:

I officially bow out of this....... I'm probably too late and I cannot for the life of me write a 1 minute song... mine drag on & on & on... can't wait to hear it though.

bummer dude. your contribution will be missed.

Clinton Hill

one day soon someone besides myself will hear to my music..... I promise. And I promise that it will suck hard.

Stockholm, Sweden

just sent my track smile

i though have 2 questions. when is the release date and where will it be released?

Singapore

hey, i sent you my song already, did you receive it ? "Cockroach Invasion"

Salt Lake City

@valpo usta: there's no official release date, but i'm aiming for mid-february. where will it be released? it will be available for free download online, details to come.

@wayne1991: got your track, thanks.

Finland

I'm gonna finish my track tonight and send it. Its 9:43 am here;)

Washington

Just e-mailed!

Finland

Just one test listening and Im gonna send it!

Finland

...aaand sent at 00:00! Casio SA-10 action!

Salt Lake City

thanks everyone for your submissions. i'll be making selections for the compilation later this week, and once that happens everyone on it will get an email with details about the release. there have been some really great compositions submitted- thanks everyone for participating.

i don't think i've missed anyone, but if you remember sending me a track and your name isn't on the list (first page of the thread), please send me an email at forestworldband at gmail. com.

Stockholm, Sweden

well it's the end of the week now, when will we know who got in and who didn't? tongue

Salt Lake City
Valpo Usta wrote:

well it's the end of the week now, when will we know who got in and who didn't? tongue

still working on it dude. i'll let everyone know as soon as possible.

Edmonton, Canada

So...what happened here?

Seattle, WA

awww damn deadline past

i have one done and everything XD