Philadelphia, PA

There is a Kickstarter page drumming up support for Chip Maestro that looks like it's already mostly completed according to his project page:

Hopefully he hasn't bitten off more than he can chew since he's 10x over his original monetary goal already.

Looks like pre-orders of $50 get a cart sent to them; $150 for a development cartridge.

New York City

That cart betta be GOOD! That kickstarter is incredible.

I love it how there is a midi port sticking out.  its unique.  I also like the color.  Also the Zelda theme... they use three hands.... it is possible to compose that song with one hand....

East Kilbride, Scotland

I done an online interview with Jarek, the creator of this project. It was more aimed at people that aren't experts on chiptune, but you might enjoy it anyway.

http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/05/inte … cartridge/

rochester, ny

i've had so many people tell me about this thing in real life. it's nuts. people i barely know have approached me in the street to tell me about this.

Unsubscribe

After reading that interview, ive kinda lost interest in this. Sounds like it it will be barely more useful than a toy synth.

Venezuela

can i have 1 for x-mas?

rochester, ny
herr_prof wrote:

After reading that interview, ive kinda lost interest in this. Sounds like it it will be barely more useful than a toy synth.

what really interests me in this is that you could write your own code for it. i'm awaiting more technical info before i donate more.

Unsubscribe

Or you can use this for free:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2016/ … i-updated/

Matthew Joseph Payne

Except that there's still no download of nesserial available even though Batsly said he'd fix it! sad

But yeah, I'm holding out for fami. Chip Maestro seems too limited for my tastes.

Minneapolis, MN
kineticturtle wrote:

Except that there's still no download of nesserial available even though Batsly said he'd fix it! sad

But yeah, I'm holding out for fami. Chip Maestro seems too limited for my tastes.

I'm banking on this one being well worth the wait.

thieveland ohio
akira^8GB wrote:

That cart betta be GOOD! That kickstarter is incredible.

no pressure or anything...i am always amazed by some of these kickstarter projects i mean i saw a nin 8bit tribute that was asking like $1200 bucks the other day. $1200 to put out a cd...i mean seriously and what amazed me is that the were getting the money. i am hopeful that chip maestro will finally be the nail in the midines coffin but so far it doesn't seem to have close the specs of what i would need.