earth child, answer already - Holy Konni

Preview and download for free:
http://holykonni.bandcamp.com/album/ear … er-already

Instead of limiting myself to merely 8 bit sounds, this album is a mix of spacey, ambient, sci-fly, chipmusic, chillout sounds that will relax you back to your former fetus form.

Instruments:
LGPT on the PSP
Guitar on the guitar
Moonbear voice

Download gives you all songs and 11 secret artworks, including 1 SEPERATE PICTURE FOR EACH SONG! :3

Whitley Bay, England

List'nin' now. I wanna be relaxed back to my former fetus damnit

Whitley Bay, England

We Can Play Music Together is beautiful. Loving this album so much! Downloading fo' sho'

Brazil

More love to Holy Konni plz

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Download. This.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Bumppity Bump Bump!

"Pxl-Bot’s friendly neighbourhood cover artist brings you his latest and most awe-inspiring piece of work to date. Cascading chip, space fuelled drones, floating voices and delicate guitars swamp Pxl-Bot’s most atmospheric release to date, with Holy Konni at the helm leading his musical shuttle expertly through Pink Floyd-esque territory and back out through a futuristic maelstrom. Featuring much more than just standard chip, this fresh outlook on the use of the instrument draws influences from several different areas and leaves the listener jaw-gappingly hooked. Relaxing, space-y and perfect to a minute tee, this release is nothing short of stunning. And we are unspeakably proud to support the work of both a great artist and a great person. Live long and prosper Konni heart"

http://www.pxl-bot.com/2011/06/pb011-ho … nswer.html

thank you guys so much i love you all!!

Turku, FIN

awesome!

pig heart

Finland

This is really good, fresh sounds!!

heart guys

piggy 4 ever

Portland, OR, USA

Gotz it

I like it

thnks guys!

ALSO: cassette tapes will be for sale in 2 weeks btw, stay tuned!

Last edited by Holy Konni (Jun 13, 2011 8:20 pm)

Whitley Bay, England

YES so getting this on tape. Any idea of the price?

not yet set, but it will be really cheap smile

hardcore, Australia

Is good. do want cassette.