San Francisco

ok. so here is the deal. i hate this thread. It always pops up and i doubt that the conversations are about finding kiwis any more. still this thread will disappear for like a month and then pop back up randomly. I am sick of it. that is all.

Wellington, New Zealand

Whos going to a low hum

New Zealand

Are there any New Zealanders here?

But seriously, I am. It's back in Wainuiomata too! That place was awesome.

Melbourne

I hope I can go to CALH but who knows how much money I have by the time it rolls around! P.S Lol at wedanced, life is so hard when there's a thread you're not interested in in general discussion.

Wellington, New Zealand
wedanced wrote:

ok. so here is the deal. i hate this thread. It always pops up and i doubt that the conversations are about finding kiwis any more. still this thread will disappear for like a month and then pop back up randomly. I am sick of it. that is all.

oh wedanced... this is thread is really the hive of NZ chip activity.

In other news.... finally uploaded my ep to the internetz
http://fauxhound.bandcamp.com/album/fauxhound

you better listen to it... esp the last song it's my favourite

Melbourne

Love the art mang! Downloading nowwww. This is slightly different to the one you already sent me right?

New Zealand

Downloaded! I wish I had facilities to record my stuff... In the process of building my PC right now so will have it done soon!

Last edited by Mortal Execution (Jun 29, 2011 9:05 pm)

Wellington, New Zealand

Yeah my flatmate took ages with the design so I did it myself, thanks!!!!>..... Yeah a different mix and I think it's maybe missing love+secrets,   thanks guys!><! Yeah James I've been waiting for those tracks for so so long.

New Zealand

Might still be a couple of months yet...

Also, it's good!!

Wellington, New Zealand

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii8bc is down chipmusic sucks thankyou you're too kind

Adelaide, Australia

Busy thread!

I'm from Adelaide but have been living in NZ for the last 4 months or so. I'm in Dunedin, though, but great to hear there's a chipmusic scene in NZ. big_smile

Melbourne

I'm sure all the chip people in NZ would be keen to gig with you if you ever are in Auckland or Wellington freezedream! I'm from Christchurch but have just moved to Melbourne and my other friend who played chip in Christchurch has just moved to Auckland! I don't know of anyone in Dunedin so far though. You should totally play some gigs though!

Wellington, New Zealand

come to wellington g

disposal.bandcamp.com buy my album g cuz

Wellington, New Zealand

Freezedream this guys is in Dunedin, he uses DS and stuff and is a pretty rad dude Max Waots!

Also I just released a new single!! Word up!
Door to Door

San Francisco

fucking this again...

Fauxhound wrote:
wedanced wrote:

oh wedanced... this is thread is really the hive of NZ chip activity.

you hurt me so bad. its true. its 16 pages of truth damn it.

Wellington, New Zealand

My last comment was about finding NZers.