[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:15 pm)

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 6:44 am)

california

can someone recommend some "must have" c64 albums/artists? other than rob hubbard or martin galway of course. new and old stuff.

"Rupert and the Toymaker's Party" by Martin Walker.

gizmo wrote:

can someone recommend some "must have" c64 albums/artists? other than rob hubbard or martin galway of course. new and old stuff.

All Kjell Nordbo's albums are great.  You might want to start with Ghost Escapes Body
Mermaid's CTR Sonix #13
As far as the eye can see by Tinnitus
Scroll Machine by Yip
Mighty Bogg's Bogg Album #2
Couple of SHAPE ones (various artists)
Echoes of Rapture and Concluded Cuts by Zyron

Various other guys: Abbadon, Deadman, Neil Baldwin, David Dunn, Jonathan Dunn, Aleksi Eeben, Ed, Fanta, Future Freak, Goto80, Hein Holt, Jammer, Jeff, Jeroen Kimmel (Red), Laxity, Linus, Paul Norman, Randall, Richard Joseph, Tempest, Zabutom.... They're all in HVSids

Last edited by 4mat (Oct 6, 2010 10:41 am)

shanghai

id say definately PeeR - Dances. Pamplemouse, and Iqtu's albums - embarrasing triangle on Pause if so damn good. And get some of the old M3rck records stuff by Ilkae, Proswell, Machinedrum......nice old tracker music. beautiful

SLC, UT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b10ZJZsRi3k

The whole soundtrack to this.   Until they update the links there you can find it in HVSids #54  Search the Kribust and Prosonix folders.

Ottawa, ON

My essentials (in alphabetical order by artist):
Animal Style - TRENCHVENT
Bit_Rat - Test Subject
captain tortilla - ninjanomics
Cheap Dinosaurs - Self Titled
Chromelodeon - The Final Recordings
C-jeff - Electric
Derris-Kharlan - Live
Noisewaves - Self Titled
Spamtron - D-PAD

Retired
gizmo wrote:

Jeroen Tel, Hein Holt, Linus, Goto80, Cadaver, Tim Follin...

Maybe you can check this list: http://noname.c64.org/csdb/toplist.php? … ck%A0chart

West Yorks, UK

huoratron- dollar dollar troopers
amu- diamond
flashbob- scrambled unity/ futura grotesque
disasterpeace- level (and rise of the obsidian interstellar)
little scale- nothing has been left unspoken/ error repeat/ everything hes released evar.
hidden village- star maker (little scale and his wife, amazing proto litte scale sound)
possibly my favourtie, though its not really chip- Chalices of the past 1chlgpt (along with 2rude, wizards and slammmer, which are all brilliant)
ralp- turboumbra (best of his releases by far imo, really boomy good stuff, good place to start with ralp)
mobb beep- modifeceret. this came out of nowhere for me, incredible

and as has been reccomended to me today, dr van pnok and jddj3j, brilliant rasping electro stompers

anyone can help me get more cow'p? africa and bass experience espescially!

Easton, PA, USA

this thread is awesome, it's tough to sort through all the music thats out there when your new, good to see people's favorites.
Neutralize's Diasasterpiece was a great suggestion
working my way through Epidemic and Melodia de Infinita,
Thanks posters

Godzilladelph
Esopus-dragon wrote:

8BP050

Cow'p vs Kema Keur split 12"
Cow'p - Bass Experience
quarta330 - dot-bubbles

*If I listed anything ultra-rare... *shrugs* I tried to think of releases that may prove simpler to track down.

yo! do you happen to have a link to that Quarta 330?
maybe also that Cow'p too?

Madison, Alabama
gizmo wrote:

This Drax tune is rad:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBpAb0kM-M8

Saint Paul, MN

Tree Wave - Cabana EP+

one of my fave chiptunes ever is sidchimes by tao on atari st:

http://www.creamhq.de/ymrockerz/downloa … chimes.mp3

Last edited by YQN (Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm)