Toronto

Awesome! I'm sure my project's name won't be anything ridiculous, and if it is, it'll just be kind of silly. You know, not too out there. I just need to think hard about this one. tongue Don't want to change it constantly.

By the way, I LOVE that Tetris rom. Very cute.

Last edited by QueenOfTulips (Apr 5, 2011 11:41 pm)

USA

Queen of Tulips - PM me your email address and I can send you that Tetris ROM attached to an email.

Wellington, New Zealand

I sent a pm.

USA

USA

Also see -

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4249/custom-graphics/

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 11, 2011 10:41 am)

USA

I am still taking requests and my services are still free of charge(for good requests)

sweden

Swastikas

USA

Swastikas - That would be a bad request, And I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

Don't bother me with your childish bullshit, Serious requests only!

Don't fuck this up for everyone else by making stupid jokes.

I am offering my services for free because I have lots of respect for this community.

I don't need to offer these services, and if you keep disrespecting me and/or this thread I will just say "Fuck you guys" and leave.

sweden
SurfaceDragon wrote:

Swastikas - That would be a bad request, And I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

Don't bother me with your childish bullshit, Serious requests only!

Don't fuck this up for everyone else by making stupid jokes.

I am offering my services for free because I have lots of respect for this community.

I don't need to offer these services, and if you keep disrespecting me and/or this thread I will just say "Fuck you guys" and leave.

lol

Last edited by nordloef (Jul 11, 2011 8:37 pm)

Unsubscribe

The day Nordloef took away our YY CHR.

Australia

Just top part "-)

hiding under your bed

How much space do we have to work with? (pixel x pixel measurement)
I've got an idea but I'm not sure how well it'd work.
EDIT: d'oh, 160 x 144? I'll see if I can put something together.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Jul 14, 2011 3:02 am)

USA

Australia

Thanks man :-)   I've since coded a little tool to patch your ROM with anything I want.  Due to being lazy it only reads RAW files from photoshop & figuring out the tiles was a head wobble and a half! (and it's still mono for now)