USA

I'm excited about Combat Dave being on the ticket, even though he wont buy me a plane ticket to attend. It would only be a 1-way ticket Dave, I learned my lesson last time.

Portland, OR

Looks like I will be able to make this event; excited to meet/hear you all!

Scotland

Fuck yeah. Bring some of those Portland vegan donuts while yer at it! You'll do well! You staying in Edinburgh for a few days? Few of us are kicking about, likely seeing a few shows. Welcome to join us.

Liverpool, UK

GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY!

Portland, OR
Edward Shallow wrote:

Fuck yeah. Bring some of those Portland vegan donuts while yer at it! You'll do well! You staying in Edinburgh for a few days? Few of us are kicking about, likely seeing a few shows. Welcome to join us.

Hah, unfortunately, there are at least two and a half weeks between my departure from Portland and my arrival in Scotland. Even if I was able to keep the donuts intact, you probably wouldn't want to eat them after so long...Now, if you ever wanted to make the journey out to Portland for said donuts, you'd be welcome to crash at our place.

As for additional hang out time, that sounds great, but I don't know exactly how my schedule will play out. We may only be in town for the two days of the festival and then move on to do some more shooting for the project that's got us in Europe in the first place. We'll figure it out!

calmdownkidder wrote:

GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY! GREENLEAF TO PLAY!

NO U (seriously though, only one of the two of is coming...maybe I'll jump on that open mic though ::hmm-face::)

Liverpool, UK

IS IT GREEN OR LEAF COMING OVER? Should be good to hang out anyway bro

England

i just brought my train tickets. whoop.

Portland, OR
calmdownkidder wrote:

IS IT GREEN OR LEAF COMING OVER? Should be good to hang out anyway bro

just "Leaf," but yeah! Exciting times.

Middlesbrough, UK

ohh people

Edinburgh

Full details (more or less) added to first post.

Liverpool, UK

fuck the CDK DJ set, I bet it'll sux all the ballz

Edinburgh

Bad news: Combat Dave has had to pull out due to travel problems
Good news: an-cat-max has saved the day

astral cat

ヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノヽ(´ー`)ノ

Edinburgh

Poster added!

Brooklyn NY US

So cool. WISH I COULD BE THERE. Have a blast!

hungary

Dear Ultrachip

i sent you a message just now. i just wanna make sure if you can check it, so we can be best friends

love

áron