Melbourne, Australia

I love you guys, but Im so glad thats over. What a week. At least everyone had fun

Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

I love you guys, but Im so glad thats over. What a week. At least everyone had fun

It was rad Kristy.  Huge UPs to ya :-)  I think everyone has left town now?  Ended for me with a chill hack session with Vicious last night until 5am (ST / Lynx)  It was the weekend which just kept going and going!

I got audience recordings of the night BTW.  Chris; happy to marry them up to a desk recording if you got it? (or send you the live sound) :-)

Melbourne, Australia

I believe gip only has some (recorder filled up) and ctrix only has audience.... gentlehursts recorder is on his way back to him (thanks Sean!) Then we can find out what he has?

Complicated!
Keep telling Eugene we just need to record it ourselves.
smile

Melbourne
dosPrompt wrote:

I believe gip only has some (recorder filled up) and ctrix only has audience.... gentlehursts recorder is on his way back to him (thanks Sean!) Then we can find out what he has?

Complicated!
smile

would love to get hold of any recordings that exist.

++ i really should invest in a good field recording device. iphone just doesn't cut it for live gigs!

man i still haven't caught up on sleep from the weekend. been too busy writing hypercolour dnb tracks!

Sydney
dosPrompt wrote:

Complicated!
smile

I have audio of crowd for first like, hour or two, then when my memory satick filled up chris (ctrix) used his memory stick in it... so see what he has!

hardcore, Australia

I got up to half way through my set.