Matthew Joseph Payne

It's not my favorite, but Firefox was being a bitch on my machine for awhile, and I just did a reinstall and haven't installed FF yet.

Regardless, the issue stands.

Venezuela
herr_prof wrote:

I just open all the toopics i want to view ina new tab.. works great,

uk

And if I want to view say...5 topics. So I have one page opened and i have to control click, or scroll click every link, and then (my tabs open in a new window) return to the index tab and do the same again? No, thanks.

Last edited by platforma (Jul 18, 2011 3:04 pm)

Brazil

Never had this problem. But now I noticed that.

Last edited by Subway Sonicbeat (Jul 18, 2011 2:55 pm)

Unsubscribe
platforma wrote:

And if I want to view say...5 topics. So I have one page opened and i have to control click, or scroll click every link, and then (my tabs open in a new window) return to the index tab and do the same again? No, thanks.

Easier for me than click back to an index and trying to remember which topic I haven't read yet. But I wont force the beauty of tabbed viewing as a information consumption method down your throat big_smile

uk

herr_prof, you don't have to go back everytime smile

I keep the Index page opened at all times and open the topics in a new tab one by one as I read them. Them when I'm finished, I would come back to the index page and refresh it. I just want to hear from an administrator, could that be implemented or they are not gonna bother. I'm sure it would take less than hal an hour to make a little button smile

Unsubscribe

semantics.. to me recent posts is my index big_smile.. I woudlnt hold breath of a quick response, but its a fair enough request..

Los Angeles

settings says its 30 mins if Im reading it right. will give it a try here to see what it does. Honestly I've never noticed it but maybe its because I check them all out fairly quickly

uk

Thanks for that trash80!