USA

Other people have already mentioned this band here on this thread but -

I really like Mizuki's Last Chance - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mizukis-L … 4009561492

And this isn't chipmusic but its probably my favorite dubstep song -

The first drop(18second mark) and the drop at the 3minute mark are killer.

Last edited by KODEK (Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm)

Sydney, NSW

hay fuk all u haterz dub is fithy n awesum n HEAVY AS FUCK
its th way foward and nobudy can stopp it.

This shit's pretty badass! Good find!

Europa surfing on the monolith

I cannot stand, brostep.

I like the sounds of recent dubstep, Skrillex and shit, and I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. It happened before too, with rock and roll. No matter how hard you try to say it didn't happen, it did. They all at one point sounded the same. And it continued for a while.  But whatever! That doesn't mean it's bad. Nobody complains about classic rock being formula, do they?

I write some dubstep, and I don't think it's formula, but what do I know. I just write what I feel should come next in a song, regardless of genre.

Philly

I think I dislike people that listen to dubstep more than I dislike dubstep.

Brazil - Japan

nice tunes KODEK, i have one release of yours! smile  heavy and neat stuff.
if you want to release something at Chippanze.org, youre most welcome!

now, someone please dig this tune! http://soundcloud.com/nostalgia/nostalgia-the-hero-clip
im so happy to see talented artists aplying (nice) chip influence on extreme tunes.
dubstep haters, eat dust!

hugzzz

Tokyo, Japan

I think I dislike people who judge others based on what music they listen to more than I dislike colon cancer, biggots, and maggots under the foreskin.

wanker.

Brazil - Japan

is this thread smelling like a new Dubstep chip comp???  it would be cool... smile

San Francisco

i didnt hate dubstep until all you guys killed it for me. no joke.

Brazil - Japan
wedanced wrote:

i didnt hate dubstep until all you guys killed it for me. no joke.

now we're talking!

Philly
cheapshot wrote:

I think I dislike people who judge others based on what music they listen to more than I dislike colon cancer, biggots, and maggots under the foreskin.

wanker.

Alright.
I guess I'll clarify.
I should have stated "I think I dislink people that like 'any one particular genre of music' more than I dislike 'any one particular genre of music.'" 
I suppose what I'm getting at is that I hate the mindset of "Oh yeah, I love (any one genre)" because I feel it dismisses many others.

Last edited by Ro-Bear (Jul 25, 2011 1:05 am)

OHH NOBODY mentioned 486  ?? : D

he haz some real bad-azz-CHIP-BASS SOUNDZ !!!

http://music.the486kid.com/album/4bit-4reedom

Liverpool, UK
cheapshot wrote:

wanker.

I think I dislike people who spell "bigots" incorrectly more than I dislike etc etc wink

Amsterdam

Stop bitching about dubstep, stop listening to bad dubstep, move on to the interesting new breed ->

Wonky electronic hip-hop, with a sort of dubby bassline, a Jean Michelle Jarre lead, some Art Of Noise sample-synth stabs and some chiptunish sounds. MASSIF!

Last edited by DS-10 Dominator (Jul 25, 2011 1:49 pm)