Oh I forgot to say how fun this games is! felt very inspired by its simplistic fun. Could you reverse engineer a Rom though?  pretty sure you could just run the code from gyromite after the control buttons were pressed (the game just runs flashes on the screen) you may be able to do it without even having a rob. A guy in this thread actually found the data out for gyromite movements

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/17 … homebrews/

Last edited by 12ianma (Jul 25, 2011 11:01 am)

Russia, Moscow

It is not a problem to get info how to control the device. But it is a mechanical device after all, you can't design and debug code for it having no device itself and no emulation of the device (need to have both).

Very true:( wish I had the knowledge to code it myself. but I don't know assembly code very well.

Chicago IL

okay, but what would the point be of making this game compatible with R.O.B.? there was a reason nintendo quit after making 2 games for it.

New York City

Gave this game a try yesterday on my Caanoo. Great gameplay, great graphics and great music.

Saskrotch wrote:

okay, but what would the point be of making this game compatible with R.O.B.? there was a reason nintendo quit after making 2 games for it.

For fun mr buzzkill lol

Sweden

This game is really fun! I hadn't heard about the spectrum original.

Puerto Rico

I just beat this today, cheating by rewinding. xD

It was great fun though, a few levels have multiple solutions, pushing for a "solve it in less flips" sort of challenge, plus beating levels quicker, it's gonna keep me playing for a while. Really good job.