anakirob has some good AHX tunes. also geir tjelta.

EDIT: spelled geir tjelta right! +10 spelling for me!

Now go listen to blue mazda 323, cus that's my jam.

Last edited by arlen (Apr 8, 2011 12:56 am)

New York City

You spelled it perfectly, arlen! Geir is definitely one of my favorite composers.
Pulse: yup a bit of a bitch that AHX, but as I said, CAN work, you just need to have teh RIGHT kit. I Will try to upgrade my A600 o KS3.0 just to run AHX.

Also: I wish I could convince BuZz to hack AHX for MIDI clock support... Maybe if enough of us bother hm...

Sydney, Australia

Please please do, my life would be complete if AHX did midi clock sync, surely it wouldn't be that hard? not that I know anything about coding/hacking tongue

New York City

You gotta convince BuZz of hacking it into the software. We tried many times to no avail.

Sydney AUS
akira^8GB wrote:

I wish I could convince BuZz to hack AHX for MIDI clock support... Maybe if enough of us bother hm...

We need a petition. What would be the best way? A forum topic asking for votes? Akira you have his details?

Vicious Cyclist's AHX tracks are pretty mad by the way. Here's another: https://8bc.org/music/Vicious+Cyclist/N … %28AHX%29/

New York City

I think bothering him might not be a good option tongue i'll talk to him briefly, see what he thinks.